Thanks ODST peoples. (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 16:56 (3282 days ago)

Sorry I had to bounce so quick, I lost track of time very much there. That was fun, would play again!

Thanks ODST peoples.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 17:01 (3282 days ago) @ iconicbanana
edited by General Vagueness, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 17:45

I'm still on and never got in, if anyone else is still wanting to play; joining the party when I was invited didn't work for some reason.
edit: got in

Brutal, but fun.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 18:24 (3282 days ago) @ iconicbanana

We never made it past the first set- We got as far as wave 5 on round 3, then wiped.

More unforgiving then I remember, but then I've only touched ODST twice in the past year.

5/5 Would play again!

You mean: BRUTE-al?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 18:36 (3282 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

It crashed my Xbox. 3/10.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 20:40 (3282 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Heh. :p

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 21:25 (3282 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Way harder than it used to be...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 23:05 (3282 days ago) @ CyberKN

Sammy and I used to run Endure with folks for poops and giggles. I don't think I survived an entire Round without dying today... Older mechanics and unforgiving enemies ho!

I had fun, even though I spent like 70% of it alone in a party since everyone got kicked out and my Notifications are turned off...

Brutal, but fun.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 23:26 (3282 days ago) @ CyberKN

We never made it past the first set- We got as far as wave 5 on round 3, then wiped.

More unforgiving then I remember, but then I've only touched ODST twice in the past year.

5/5 Would play again!

that's more or less what I thought, except it was hard to have fun constantly pressing the wrong buttons and having real-life distractions-- I really appreciated the opportunity/excuse to go back and check it out again though

Even after I left?!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, May 11, 2015, 13:36 (3280 days ago) @ CyberKN

I was sure that I was the weak link. It did seem to be a lot harder than it used to be, but maybe we've just forgotten the right strategies. I got all the Firefight achievements, so I can't have been as bad back in the day.

Even after I left?!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 11, 2015, 15:04 (3280 days ago) @ Kermit

I was sure that I was the weak link. It did seem to be a lot harder than it used to be, but maybe we've just forgotten the right strategies. I got all the Firefight achievements, so I can't have been as bad back in the day.

I was the weak link this time, believe it or not.
Totally sucked, had the lowest points until Lost Platoon... I could barely headshot the grunts or survive encounters with InvisoBrutes...

Oddly enough, I had zero trouble with the Chieftains. Muscle memory took care of them.

Too bad we weren't Cyber.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, May 11, 2015, 15:09 (3280 days ago) @ Korny

Totally sucked, had the lowest points until Lost Platoon... I could barely headshot the grunts or survive encounters with InvisoBrutes...

Oddly enough, I had zero trouble with the Chieftains. Muscle memory took care of them.

I was not playing my best when I was in there. I think we all dragged down Cyber a bit, he was crushing everything. That 4x chieftan clutch on Crater was pretty phenomenal.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, May 11, 2015, 15:45 (3280 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I was not playing my best when I was in there. I think we all dragged down Cyber a bit, he was crushing everything. That 4x chieftan clutch on Crater was pretty phenomenal.

To be fair, I played a LOT of Solo Firefight in my old internet-less dorm room. Even made it to Set 4 on Heroic once. :D

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, May 11, 2015, 15:46 (3280 days ago) @ CyberKN

To be fair, I played a LOT of Solo Firefight in my old internet-less dorm room. Even made it to Set 4 on Heroic once. :D

Anytime you guys want to dip in again, let me know!

I'd definitely jump in, any time.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, May 11, 2015, 15:48 (3280 days ago) @ CyberKN

Anytime you guys want to dip in again, let me know!

Never did get the vid achievement for 4 sets.

Gotta work on my sniping.

I am so sad that I missed this.

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Saturday, May 09, 2015, 21:40 (3282 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Hopefully, soon I can devote more time to games again.

One last thing: this needs to be a sidearm in HoW.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, May 11, 2015, 13:24 (3280 days ago) @ iconicbanana

[image]

Or at least...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, May 11, 2015, 13:58 (3280 days ago) @ iconicbanana

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread