New HoW Faction weapons AND models! (Destiny)

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 06:53 (3282 days ago)

New Monarchy

Vanguard

Dead Orbit

FWC

Crucible Vanguard

Violator XII. I NEED it...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 07:10 (3282 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Nice to see some new designs (and the MG has shades of Plan C on it), and they're great. The shotgun looks like a mulcher...

Exactly how I feel about that sniper rifle. Unf

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 07:21 (3282 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

And the rest of them here!

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 09:22 (3282 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

That Dead Shot Luna!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 09:33 (3282 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Fully auto scout rifle with ROF like B-line Trauma! Holy Shizzle.

I'm going to buy it and rejoice.

by Funkmon @, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 09:42 (3282 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

Now I know what to do with these 197 marks.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:40 (3282 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

Damn it feels good to have Dead Orbit ranks.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 18:18 (3282 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Not just the Luna there. The new exodus plan has horseshoes and tripod. The new shotgun has the sprint speed perk and shotpackage.

That crucible sniper with aim assist increase looks tits too.

That Dead Shot Luna!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:57 (3282 days ago) @ red robber

Well, I know what faction I'm breaking my "Never rep factions" rule for.

Full Auto! Explosive Rounds! Unassisted kills Boost cooldowns!

WANT

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, May 11, 2015, 13:03 (3281 days ago) @ CyberKN

Well, I know what faction I'm breaking my "Never rep factions" rule for.

Full Auto! Explosive Rounds! Unassisted kills Boost cooldowns!

This might be the very first new item I purchase. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Red Hand looks good.

by Funkmon @, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 09:37 (3282 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

- No text -

Her Benevolence...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:35 (3282 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Looks like the Queen's Wrath weapons have been replaced. The Supremacy sniper isn't on the list. I wonder what the differences will be.

Her Benevolence...

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, May 11, 2015, 13:06 (3281 days ago) @ Korny

The Supremacy (I still have mine) stat-wise is almost identical to the LDR. I am hoping I can re-roll mine.

Mine is > Ice Breaker for Nightfalls.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 20:25 (3280 days ago) @ slycrel

Life Support kicks in way more often than you think during burns. Throw in the fact that it has higher impact than Ice Breaker and does Void damage (the most common burn)...

And the rest of them here!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, May 11, 2015, 13:31 (3281 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Holy crap, the Queen's machine gun! Looks like it takes the slow firing/hard hitting archetype even further than Deviant Gravity. That one has a strong chance of being my new favorite.

What about Sidearms?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 14:13 (3282 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Are they going to be a general class of weapons or will they be limited to a select few hard to get guns?

Dem models *hype intensifies*

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, May 10, 2015, 14:25 (3282 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

What happened to the Vanquisher archetype, though? The Queen's AR is the closest I see, but it's closer to Up for Anything.

Dem models *hype intensifies*

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:56 (3282 days ago) @ ZackDark

What happened to the Vanquisher archetype, though? The Queen's AR is the closest I see, but it's closer to Up for Anything.

Check again.

Up for Anything

Shadow Price

Her Right Hand

Oh, wow, I was so wrong

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, May 10, 2015, 19:14 (3282 days ago) @ CyberKN

For some reason, I was remembering UfA as exactly what Vanquisher is and the Vanquisher even lower RoF and higher Impact. Weird.

but how does the DO Scout Rifle feed the ammo???

by Durandal, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 14:36 (3282 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

I mean it's the future, and these are all future guns, but sometimes I just have to wonder given the exacting attention to detail the Halo human guns got.

but how does the DO Scout Rifle feed the ammo???

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:15 (3282 days ago) @ Durandal

I might be wrong, and there might be something in the grimore cards, but I always assumed ammo was programmable matter, i.e. glimmer. The weapons take that and make it into projectiles and rockets.

but you can see the rounds in the MGs

by Durandal, Monday, May 11, 2015, 09:42 (3281 days ago) @ bluerunner

It looks like MGs have full, jacketed rounds. Which also brings up the question of where all the casings go.

Ball rounds

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 21:16 (3282 days ago) @ Durandal

I mean it's the future, and these are all future guns, but sometimes I just have to wonder given the exacting attention to detail the Halo human guns got.

Ball rounds from a can...like the paintball guns it resembles. :P

Hm

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:43 (3282 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

It seems like they're missing half the Primaries for Crucible and Vanguard?

I'm not insane, right? There's been two Primaries for either of those Vendors, and then one each of the Specials and Heavies? I don't see why they would get rid of that.

I just want a Sahara I can reforge into Hammer Forged, Gravebreaker, and Third Eye that doesn't belong to a crummy Faction with awful escape strategy.

The FWC weapons look so sick!

by R41, Monday, May 11, 2015, 10:08 (3281 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread