For Anyone Interested... (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 01:58 (3295 days ago)

Almost every time I talk about my Chance(Grenadier/Spray and Play/Field Scout), people get jealous and say what a great/lucky roll that was.

Turns out luck had nothing to do with it.

Currently, Lakshmi-2 is selling one with the exact same specs. If any of you were the aforementioned "jell", this is your chance to earn one of your own.

[image]

For the measly price of 75 miserable Crucible games, one Crucible Commendation, and some rank standing in the FWC, this impressive yet handy hand cannon can be yours.

All I need is a Cure...

For Anyone Interested...

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 04:39 (3295 days ago) @ Morpheus

Nice! Though I think I prefer mine; with Zen Moment, Explosive Rounds, and Third Eye.

For Anyone Interested...

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 06:35 (3295 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

Heh, just tonight I dropped another one with; Who's Next, Explosive Rounds, and Firefly.

Do you mean outlaw?

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 06:52 (3295 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

- No text -

Do you mean outlaw?

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 07:01 (3295 days ago) @ Funkmon

Nope, my Ghaleons Demise has Outlaw, ER, and Firefly. But this new The Calling has Who's Next instead.

Ah. The Calling. Got it.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 09:03 (3295 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

- No text -

Derp.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 19:11 (3295 days ago) @ Funkmon

I read the OP as The Calling the whole time, not Chance. Boy do I have egg on my face.

Nah. I screw up all the time. NBD. Calling also good.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 19:41 (3295 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

- No text -

Last chance to buy.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 16, 2015, 06:28 (3295 days ago) @ Morpheus

This isn't the best roll in the world, but it's pretty good. The gun's also pretty good. It's going to be replaced with The Fulcrum soon, so it's a last change to buy it.

And who knows what The Fulcrum will do.

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread