Two last minute pieces of advice before HoW drops: (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 12:26 (3292 days ago)

1. If you're hoarding blue engrams, remember to transfer and decode them with the character who most needs class materials!

2. If there's a TDB vendor weapon you've thought about acquiring, get it! You can always shard it later if something better drops. I personally recommend the Vanguard quartermaster's Secret Handshake- I find it much easier to use than Felwinter's Lie.

Just to add to that...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 12:45 (3292 days ago) @ CyberKN

1. If you're hoarding blue engrams, remember to transfer and decode them with the character who most needs class materials!

If you have multiple characters, try to decrypt your engrams in a way that maximizes the amount of Cryptarc packages you can get. I'm going to exchange then from 1 character until the rank up, then switch to my next character until she ranks up, etc. It'll take some vault juggling, but you might get some extra goodies out of it.

Do the nightfall...

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 13:05 (3292 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Doing the Nightfall gives you a buff to the XP you gain, this includes points from turning in commendations and cryptarch rep for decoding engrams.

Personally I don't expect to unlock the new nightfall the first day and I don't want to hang on to my engrams that long so I'm going to be decrypting them all right away to free up space though I will probably wait on the commendations unless I find I really need the material space.

Use a community item manager

by petetheduck, Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 13:06 (3292 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I did this to load up my mules, and will be using it to unload them at the cryptarch later today. It was incredibly easy.

Two last minute pieces of advice before HoW drops:

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 13:18 (3292 days ago) @ CyberKN

#1 is smart, I always forget to do that. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread