Vanguard Sniper Has Shoot to Loot (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 15:02 (3271 days ago)

I know a lot of people on the forums have bought green sniper rifles just to get shoot to loot, now you can finally get it on a legendary! Amplified Geo D-6 is for sale at the Vanguard Quartermaster, and seems like a decent sniper as well (and it also LOOKS awesome).

Vanguard Sniper Has Shoot to Loot

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 15:10 (3271 days ago) @ Xenos

I know a lot of people on the forums have bought green sniper rifles just to get shoot to loot, now you can finally get it on a legendary! Amplified Geo D-6 is for sale at the Vanguard Quartermaster, and seems like a decent sniper as well (and it also LOOKS awesome).

Yeah, I got a legendary with shoot to loot from Prison of Elders. Nice surprise.

Well, For Me...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 15:26 (3271 days ago) @ Xenos

Personally, when a sniper has STL, I think it's a waste of ammo. 6 shots max, up to 25, and you're using (likely more than) one to shoot for ammo? That is too costly in my opinion. I think Scout Rifles are the way to go for something like that. I've never seen it on a Pulse Rifle, but I think that would also be a better fit.

Well, For Me...

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 15:35 (3271 days ago) @ Morpheus

Personally, when a sniper has STL, I think it's a waste of ammo. 6 shots max, up to 25, and you're using (likely more than) one to shoot for ammo? That is too costly in my opinion. I think Scout Rifles are the way to go for something like that. I've never seen it on a Pulse Rifle, but I think that would also be a better fit.

I think one sniper bullet for a purple box of Gjallarhorn rockets is more-than-fair trade.

Well, For Me...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 15:39 (3271 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I think one sniper bullet for a purple box of Gjallarhorn rockets is more-than-fair trade.

Not to mention there was a point where some guys and I were running PoE-32 and we were bunkered down with the boss outside our door. I would have given my left arm for STL because we were all running out of ammo. Instead I had to risk my life to bolt outside to grab some.

Vanguard Sniper Has Shoot to Loot

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 16:58 (3271 days ago) @ Xenos

Also, it seems likely that you could reforge other snipers to have that perk. I haven't actually reforged any snipers yet so I haven't SEEN it happen...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread