There is secret reward for doing particularly well in Osiris (Destiny)

by Monochron, Friday, May 22, 2015, 16:11 (3270 days ago)

I don't think I'll spoil it though, I want to <redacted> it myself. I'm loving secret surprises that Bungie hasn't told us about yet.

Feel free to post spoilers below, I just won't be reading them :)

There is secret reward for doing particularly well in Osiris

by Ottermack, Friday, May 22, 2015, 16:31 (3270 days ago) @ Monochron

We got the reward for getting nine wins and no losses today; you get access to the lighthouse on Mercury!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, May 22, 2015, 17:01 (3270 days ago) @ Ottermack

We got the reward for getting nine wins and no losses today; you get access to the lighthouse on Mercury!

The coolest thing, is that the chest gives you the (adept) version of the trials of osiris gun being sold. This thing wrecks abyss defiant!

[image]

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, May 22, 2015, 17:02 (3270 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It's random. Just watched a guy get a solar handcannon.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, May 22, 2015, 17:06 (3270 days ago) @ CyberKN

*WANT*.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, May 22, 2015, 17:09 (3270 days ago) @ dogcow

*WANT*.

This is one of the interesting things about the Osiris weapons too, they actually can have a random element! So you could get a solar Jewel of Osiris, or an arc one, or a void one!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, May 22, 2015, 17:18 (3270 days ago) @ Xenos

I really hope there is equally cool things in PoE, because I'm not a huge fan of ToO. And if all the good loot is there, then that really sucks for me :-(

This...

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, May 22, 2015, 17:36 (3270 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I really hope there is equally cool things in PoE, because I'm not a huge fan of ToO. And if all the good loot is there, then that really sucks for me :-(

Yup. This. So friggin much this.

I think the POE ones have this too.

by Funkmon @, Friday, May 22, 2015, 17:39 (3270 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Does anyone know how to acquire those?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, May 22, 2015, 18:37 (3270 days ago) @ Funkmon

Is it just a drop from The level 35 Prison? Do I need a key?

Does anyone know how to acquire those?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, May 22, 2015, 18:44 (3270 days ago) @ CyberKN

Is it just a drop from The level 35 Prison? Do I need a key?

Drop from 35, no key needed. From the people that have completed it seems like it may be a guaranteed drop the first time you run it each week (a single PoE elemental legendary).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread