ToO Drop rates. (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 05:43 (3260 days ago)

How has everyones drops been in the trials? I received 3 chests, 2 boots and 1 gauntlet tonight in around two hours of playing. That seems crazy. This is just from matches and no rewards for turning in my card.

I got 3 chests in 15 games, plus an emblem.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 05:51 (3260 days ago) @ unoudid
edited by Funkmon, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 05:57

I think they both look cool.

Well, 15 games is what bingle says. It was probably more like 23.

Zilch

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 14:13 (3260 days ago) @ unoudid

We played for two hours. I got nothing.

I had a decidedly "unfun" time in Trials last night.

Zilch

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 14:57 (3260 days ago) @ Beorn

I watched your twitch feed and you guys suffered through the first bit like we did. It's very challenging to stay coordinated when you go down a man. It's weird. If you split up you get triple teamed. If you hug as a group you get grenaded/supered/rocketed. After playing, I have mucho respect for teams that win.

ToO Drop rates.

by Kahzgul, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 15:05 (3260 days ago) @ unoudid

We played 11 total matches, going 0-3, 0-3, 2-3, and I got one chest and the Prince Sigil emblem. One of my teammates got 1 set of boots, and the third teammate got nothin'.

I'm really surprised at how good our opponents were. My style of crucible play does not translate well to ToO, either, since I usually go for max points / suicide runs, barely ekeing out a 1.2 K/D in most games. Ironically, when I changed from Gunslinger to Bladedancer we started winning more games. The best was back to back matches that ended in 15 seconds each. Match one, each person on my team fired exactly 1 shot for 3 total kills, nearly simultaneously. It was spectacular. Match two, I rolled in with my shotgun and cleared out the whole team 1 by 1. I was as surprised as they were!

Of note: Warlocks are BS. Self-ressing when the whole team is dead should not be allowed. Self-res when only 1 or 2 are dead, sure, but once the third body hits the floor, the match should end. Especially if the guy self-ressing isn't the guy who died last. Such enormous BS.

Match isn't over 'till it's over

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 15:18 (3260 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Of note: Warlocks are BS. Self-ressing when the whole team is dead should not be allowed. Self-res when only 1 or 2 are dead, sure, but once the third body hits the floor, the match should end. Especially if the guy self-ressing isn't the guy who died last. Such enormous BS.

On a related note: We found out the hard way that the match isn't over until the scoreboard is up. Chewie traded kills with one of them, and Xenos and I took out the last two. We then promptly both walked into a latent Tripmine grenade and died. Round ended up being tied. :(

Worked in our favor one time, too, when Chewie resurrected and took two out before he died again. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread