Just did a public event on the moon... (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 16:09 (3254 days ago)

...and got relic iron as a reward. Is that a thing? I've never seen that happen before. Three relic iron popped up on the side of the screen where the rewards show.

News to me!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 16:09 (3254 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Just did a public event on the moon...

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Saturday, May 23, 2015, 18:33 (3254 days ago) @ bluerunner

...and got relic iron as a reward. Is that a thing? I've never seen that happen before. Three relic iron popped up on the side of the screen where the rewards show.

Yeah, you can now get mats as a reward for public events, I think it was mentioned in one the patch notes\details, and it can contain mats from other locations.

I did one on Venus and got Helium with mine.

Just did a public event on the moon...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, May 24, 2015, 07:19 (3254 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Good to know. I missed that detail.

I don't remember who, where, or what materials were involved, but someone I was playing with a couple days ago said they'd gotten material X when we were actually on the planet for material Y, and I responded as if they were an idiot. Whoever that was, I owe them an apology.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread