Increased drop rate in Crucible (Destiny)

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 11:04 (3263 days ago)

Seems like drop rates in the Crucible have skyrocketed since HOW dropped. Just yesterday I had at least 4 legendary weapons drop to me.

Where to put them all, to shard or not shard????

CC

Increased drop rate in Crucible

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 11:27 (3263 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

I have noticed this too. ToO is still low drop rate but when it does drop you know youre getting something good! But Yes the crucible drop rates have been alot better for me. Now if only Nightfall / PoE chest would be kind to me.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 11:57 (3263 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I have noticed this too. ToO is still low drop rate but when it does drop you know youre getting something good! But Yes the crucible drop rates have been alot better for me. Now if only Nightfall / PoE chest would be kind to me.

I played half of a day in ToO and I got tones of loot. And when I say "loot" I mean, tons of armor pieces. I almost got 3 full sets of shoulders/chest/boots! however, that was all I got.

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 12:07 (3263 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

We played probably 22ish games Sunday night. I saw 4 drops between the 3 of us. 2 shaders, I got some boots for titan, and a ship. Not TOO bad but not as good as my crucible drops.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 12:27 (3263 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Seems like drop rates in the Crucible have skyrocketed since HOW dropped. Just yesterday I had at least 4 legendary weapons drop to me.

Where to put them all, to shard or not shard????

CC

I played for a couple hours before HoW launched (but after the drop rates were increased), got 3 new legendary weapons in that time.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread