Looking for ToO Group to grow with (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 14:21 (3263 days ago)

Looking to do ToO with a group of generally the same people every week. This will let us learn each others strengths and weaknesses and will let us know we can always do a 9-0 run in reasonable time. If interested let me know. I am down for practice during the week in Skirmish, and we would have to figure out a time for the ToO runs. Evenings are best for me.

Looking for ToO Group to grow with

by Monochron, Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 20:20 (3262 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'm assuming you are not on 360?

Looking for ToO Group to grow with

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 12:16 (3262 days ago) @ Monochron

I am on PS4 sorry.

I'm interested, but GMT

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 20:33 (3262 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'll likely run some with my other friends, but the time difference should allow me to join you assuming you go with evenings.

Course, then it depends on how late in the evening - GMT (or BST I think at the minute?) is 8 hours ahead of Bungie time, however that relates to you.

Im probably not the optimal choice is what Im saying, but if you ever need a third and you see me online (Lichtonatus), hit me up

I'm interested, but GMT

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 11:42 (3262 days ago) @ someotherguy

Well we usually have time to play in the evenings you have helped me and destroyoboy out quite a bit in the late evening (my time) before. And we greatly appreciate it!

I can typically play consistently 8-12 EST but have to leave for about an hour most nights around 10. The weekends are different however. Just let me know. ToO starts tomorrow right!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread