Feel good story of the night. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 04:40 (3262 days ago)

So I jumped on for a little while to do some bounties tonight. I was about to sign off for the night when I get a message from a friend asking me to help them with the 34 PoE challenge. "We really need a Titan bubble and neither of us have many friends who play Destiny, can you please help us?!"

How could I say "no"?

Even though my Titan is still 33, I decided to help them out. We made slow but steady progress. After a little more than an hour, we reached the final boss, Quodron. Neither of my teammates had fought him before, so we spent a while banging our heads against him to no avail. I finally suggested hitting him with all of our heavies as soon as we're through the door. My friend says "ok, let's just wait for your weapons of light to charge".

After sitting and waiting for a few minutes, both my teammates left the game. They'd let their controllers idle too long and gotten booted. They both went offline immediately, hanging me out to dry.

I'm this close to deleting him off my friend's list lol.

Well that took a turn...

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 04:48 (3262 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

My feel-good story...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 04:49 (3262 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I had taken dozens of 1080p HUD-less (and player-less) shots in the Lighthouse, and even made some neat panoramas... When my CPU (and motherboard it seems) fried... Poop.

And Sammy goes off on a vacation tomorrow, so I'll be alone all weekend without a PC or RL co-op... How did people survive that?

Maybe tomorrow we can run PoE and wallow in our frustrations. :V

Ha... It's a date!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 04:51 (3262 days ago) @ Korny

Sucks about your computer, though :(

Count me in too!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 05:19 (3262 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

D:

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, May 28, 2015, 15:38 (3261 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread