To the dude making burners to pimp futbol teams. (Off-Topic)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 11:24 (3244 days ago)

Go away. And don't be such a front-runner, nobody likes a bandwagonner. You're like some kid from Tulsa or Provo that bought Lebron's Miami Heat jersey even though he's never been to Miami.

I don't even understand this post.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 11:44 (3244 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I get what it's talking about, the spam posts copy and pasting some sports article in Dutch or German, but what are you even saying?

Sitting at my desk in Provo, & I got it.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 12:05 (3244 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

He's basically trying to sell Yankees' Jerseys.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 12:23 (3244 days ago) @ Funkmon
edited by iconicbanana, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 12:49

I get what it's talking about, the spam posts copy and pasting some sports article in Dutch or German, but what are you even saying?

All the kits he's linking are for current European champions (they each won their domestic leagues this year I think, and all three won the champion's league within the last five years). They're also 3 of probably the top 10 most popular. So really, I was telling him that not only is he spamming, he's being particularly obnoxious about it (unless you, oh reader mine, are a bandwagon fan of one of these teams, in which case I have nothing to say to you).

He's basically trying to sell Yankees' Jerseys.

by electricpirate @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 13:14 (3244 days ago) @ iconicbanana

All the kits he's linking are for current European champions (they each won their domestic leagues this year I think, and all three won the champion's league within the last five years). They're also 3 of probably the top 10 most popular. So really, I was telling him that not only is he spamming, he's being particularly obnoxious about it (unless you, oh reader mine, are a bandwagon fan of one of these teams, in which case I have nothing to say to you).

I"m guessing he's a bot, so talking to him won't do much.

I know, I just dislike all those teams.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 13:16 (3244 days ago) @ electricpirate

It was early and I hadn't had my coffee yet.

Wut is futbol anyway?

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 13:02 (3244 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

To the dude making burners to pimp futbol teams.

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 16:03 (3244 days ago) @ iconicbanana

In all fairness, Heat jerseys look much better than Cavaliers jerseys.

I liked those 2009ish ones.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 16:06 (3244 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

[image]

If you want a cheap jersey

by DreadPirateWes, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 16:26 (3244 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I suggest going on alibaba. There are tens of vendors selling "authentic" jerseys for any team you can imagine. Can even customize name and number. Just don't count on quality or speed.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread