I swear to Osiris!!!!!!!!!! (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, June 26, 2015, 17:46 (3249 days ago)

Going to play trials with Funkmon and Zero. We play 3 warm up games of rumble together and I had played 3 by myself before they started. NO ERROR CODES FOR OVER AN HOUR!

First f****** match of Trials before it even starts, boom. WEASEL!!!!!

I swear to Osiris!!!!!!!!!!

by TheeChaos @, Friday, June 26, 2015, 17:59 (3249 days ago) @ red robber

xbox or ps4

Xthrone

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Friday, June 26, 2015, 19:33 (3249 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

This is what it is like playing with Zero. *IMG*

by Funkmon @, Friday, June 26, 2015, 19:46 (3249 days ago) @ red robber

[image]

Heh. Otter and I know a thing or two about that... :P

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, June 26, 2015, 19:53 (3249 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

I need him to carry me on Trials lol

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Friday, June 26, 2015, 20:03 (3249 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, June 26, 2015, 20:07 (3249 days ago) @ red robber

Jus be glad it was the first! It could have been on your 8-0 game!

by Funkmon @, Friday, June 26, 2015, 20:09 (3249 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It could have been on your 8-0 game!

lol

We got trashed worse than I've ever been trashed this week.

Zero had that one fantastic game, but overall we all blew asshole.

This is what it is like playing with Zero. *IMG*

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, June 26, 2015, 20:10 (3249 days ago) @ Funkmon

[image]

How did you get to the lighthouse again? ;-p

No clue. People don't believe I'm bad at this game.

by Funkmon @, Friday, June 26, 2015, 20:15 (3249 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The thing is, it doesn't seem like I'm bad. I've been to the Lighthouse with Zero and Squid (who are stupid good PVP players) twice, so we could say they carried me.

...but I've gotten flawless cards more with other players. Unoudid mostly seems to be getting screwed out of Lighthouse visits, but for me two were with him, iirc, and another one was with some other DBO guys I don't remember.

None of us are PVP beasts. There is no reason we should have ever gotten there. My K/D is 1.02.

No clue. People don't believe I'm bad at this game.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, June 26, 2015, 20:20 (3249 days ago) @ Funkmon

The thing is, it doesn't seem like I'm bad. I've been to the Lighthouse with Zero and Squid (who are stupid good PVP players) twice, so we could say they carried me.

...but I've gotten flawless cards more with other players. Unoudid mostly seems to be getting screwed out of Lighthouse visits, but for me two were with him, iirc, and another one was with some other DBO guys I don't remember.

None of us are PVP beasts. There is no reason we should have ever gotten there. My K/D is 1.02.

My trials k/d is 1.17. In a sense k/d is less relevant in trials. If you die and are resurrected, then no harm has come to your team. Kills don't give you wins in the same way as they do in control. It doesn't matter HOW many kills you have, but WHEN those kills happened. I have won matches where nobody on my team went positive.

Mine's (ToO) 1.3. It's honestly a complete mystery to me.

by Funkmon @, Friday, June 26, 2015, 20:21 (3249 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

I believe.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, June 26, 2015, 21:22 (3249 days ago) @ Funkmon

I can get zero kills in a round of PoE and still do better than you. :P

That we will win!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, June 26, 2015, 22:01 (3249 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

U-S-A! U-S-A!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, June 26, 2015, 22:01 (3249 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

You are right about that.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, June 27, 2015, 00:37 (3249 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Ended up making it to the Lighthouse but not without a little tragedy. Wildthing got booted near the end of what would have been his 7th win. It really sucks when you lose a man to networking issues. I think I was more nervous about getting booted after that, than I was losing.

Good for you!

by Funkmon @, Saturday, June 27, 2015, 01:12 (3249 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

Thanks! Glad to be apart of a special crowd!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, June 27, 2015, 01:27 (3249 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread