just completed my first crota raid (Destiny)

by Raflection, Sunday, June 28, 2015, 20:21 (3217 days ago)

With 4 people.

All the cheese in the world but, I got my hunter legs!! Been craving these since tdb dropped, so happy!!

Now I have to farm silly materials on a weekly basis to level them up :(

Any protips for getting the first chest to spawn correctly ?

just completed my first crota raid

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, June 28, 2015, 21:19 (3217 days ago) @ Raflection

1. Spawn in the abyss

2. Run about halfway to the first lamp, until the little hive cobblestone path forks left. Turn and look down this path. (At the end will be the door where the first chest can spawn)

3. Can you see a little orange light slightly above the door? If so, the chest is there. If not, wipe and repeat from step 1. The chest will be randomly repositioned every time you wipe, so it will eventually spawn there.

just completed my first crota raid

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Sunday, June 28, 2015, 22:32 (3217 days ago) @ CyberKN

1. Spawn in the abyss

2. Run about halfway to the first lamp, until the little hive cobblestone path forks left. Turn and look down this path. (At the end will be the door where the first chest can spawn)

3. Can you see a little orange light slightly above the door? If so, the chest is there. If not, wipe and repeat from step 1. The chest will be randomly repositioned every time you wipe, so it will eventually spawn there.

Or, wait until your party is about to finish the abyss-- wait until you get the loot drop at the end of the tunnel past the bridge. Then stop, turn around, and go back across the bridge. Enemies will stop respawning, weight of darkness will be lifted permanently, and you can take out all the enemies and search all the doors for the chest, which will be somewhere on the right hand side wall (with the bridge behind you).

I Do That Solo.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, June 28, 2015, 23:43 (3217 days ago) @ narcogen

- No text -

Or go invis hunter w/don't touch me :)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Monday, June 29, 2015, 00:30 (3217 days ago) @ narcogen

- No text -

Or go invis hunter w/don't touch me :)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, June 29, 2015, 09:04 (3216 days ago) @ red robber

One of the chest spawn location requires jump abilities, though, so it's best to have Weight of Darkness lifted, just in case.

ooooo

by Raflection, Monday, June 29, 2015, 06:46 (3216 days ago) @ CyberKN

Oohhh, I didn't know it was repositioning I just thought I was doing it wrong !

Alright cheers !

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread