Need a reason to check out the MCC? *OT* (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, June 29, 2015, 17:34 (3222 days ago)

Hosting a small contest over on HBO, but posting here since 90% of the community is over here now. :v

It's ODST-themed. 'Nuff said.

Need a reason to check out the MCC? *OT*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 29, 2015, 18:04 (3222 days ago) @ Korny

Cool contest!

I played through several levels of ODST this weekend, and man, does it look gorgeous! The more realistic smoke and rain also add a lot to the Mombasa Street sections. What an amazing game.

The biggest difference? Because the lighting is better I use VISR mode very little, and wow, it really changes the game. It always bugged me that I couldn't see the signs with the VISR mode on (or they were much more difficult to see). Now I really get the sense that Vergil is directing me, which obviously was the original intent. Love it!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 11:20 (3221 days ago) @ Kermit

Wait, ODST is part of MCC? I thought it wasn't... I didn't buy MCC because I thought it wasn't! I mean, all I care about is Firefight really...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 12:33 (3221 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Firefight not included, unfortunately.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/30/8691561/halo-3-odst-remaster-xbox-one-free-video

It's like $5 or something (in addition to buying MCC) if you didn't have MCC from the beginning.

It looks fantastic to me. It's one of my favorite games.

And it has Theater Mode!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 12:43 (3221 days ago) @ Kermit

Firefight not included, unfortunately.

It looks beautiful, but without my firefight... not worth it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread