Bad luck with trials! (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Monday, June 29, 2015, 23:58 (3222 days ago)

Could you believe that EVERY SINGLE GAME we played was on the same map this week? The Phobos one! God! I have the worst luck!

Bad luck with trials!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 00:37 (3222 days ago) @ Funkmon

Could you believe that EVERY SINGLE GAME we played was on the same map this week? The Phobos one! God! I have the worst luck!

Can you believe that EVERY SINGLE EXOTIC I get is not a Hawkmoon? Another Red Death! A third Gjallarhorn! God! I have the worst luck!

Bad luck with trials!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 03:06 (3222 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Can you believe that EVERY SINGLE EXOTIC I get is not a Hawkmoon? Another Red Death! A third Gjallarhorn! God! I have the worst luck!

For me it's Gjallarhorn, Ice Breaker, Ice Breaker, Gjallarhorn, MIDA, Ice Breaker, Suros, MIDA, MIDA, MIDA, Suros.

For Sammy, no joke, one week, six The Last Words, starting with one she bought from Xur. It was funny.
Inversely, I drop her into a Nightfall at the last minute, Gjallarhorn. I do it again, Hawkmoon. Do it once more, Gjallarhorn. This beep...

Bad luck with trials!

by Avateur @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 03:38 (3222 days ago) @ Korny

Sheesh. RNG in the past month has given me another Red Death and another No Land Beyond. I haven't gotten any other exotics. How are you guys doing it? Who did you bribe? lol

Bad luck with trials!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 04:45 (3222 days ago) @ Avateur

Sheesh. RNG in the past month has given me another Red Death and another No Land Beyond. I haven't gotten any other exotics. How are you guys doing it? Who did you bribe? lol

Sometimes I really wonder about that.

I got a Gjallarhorn a long time ago - I was happy I had one, I didn't mind swapping it back and forth between characters (even before that became easy to do). Never really thought I'd get another one.

Spent a week at E3, and stayed with a bunch of gamers. One of them was dying for a Gjallarhorn. Every morning before we left for the show, he'd play, and every night when we came back, he'd play - hoping to get one to drop. He'd been playing obsessively since launch, waiting for this.

I flew home on Thursday, but most of the other guys stayed for the weekend. On Saturday, I texted them to let them know that during an Omnigul run, a Legendary engram dropped - and it decrypted to Gjallarhorn.

The reply text was "he literally grabbed his heart and fell over"

Bad luck with trials!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 11:34 (3222 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I got a Gjallarhorn a long time ago - I was happy I had one, I didn't mind swapping it back and forth between characters (even before that became easy to do). Never really thought I'd get another one.

Spent a week at E3, and stayed with a bunch of gamers. One of them was dying for a Gjallarhorn. Every morning before we left for the show, he'd play, and every night when we came back, he'd play - hoping to get one to drop. He'd been playing obsessively since launch, waiting for this.

I flew home on Thursday, but most of the other guys stayed for the weekend. On Saturday, I texted them to let them know that during an Omnigul run, a Legendary engram dropped - and it decrypted to Gjallarhorn.

I remember Speedracer's quest for a Mythoclast... We were running VoG hard mode 3 times a week for like 3 months, and it just wouldn't drop for him. The poor guy had to watch me get 8 or 9 of them in that time. It got to the point where I wanted to start making photoshops and sending them to him; "get check out my new sparrow!" And send him a pic of a sparrow with Mythoclasts mounted on it. "Look at this sweet new ship!" Followed by a photoshop of a ship made entirely out of Mythoclasts. Sadly I never had the time ;p

When he finally did get one, he seemed too worn out to celebrate. It was like "thank god that's finally over".

Check out my new sparrow!

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:56 (3222 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

[image]

Seems legit

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:59 (3222 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Album with more:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:00 (3222 days ago) @ Beorn

Assbreaker FTW!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:09 (3222 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

omgosh

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:11 (3222 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Even more:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:12 (3222 days ago) @ CyberKN

Best Comments Ever.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:16 (3222 days ago) @ CyberKN

Sohel
It's crazy that reddit users can make better sparrows than bungie

Right? Now imagine if bungie could create Sparrows using photoshop. How sick would that be!

In your face stupid person!

(Edit) I just realized that Avatar could actually be serious...

Best Comments Ever.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:19 (3222 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Probably not. I seem to remember that exact exchange on the Destiny subreddit.

I would love the Sparrow Supreme

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:31 (3222 days ago) @ CyberKN

I'd have my guardian out washing that everyday if I could.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:35 (3222 days ago) @ unoudid

I'd have my guardian out washing that everyday if I could.

Before or after pulling the piled up enemies off your "Quick Death"?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:38 (3222 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I like to ride low and slow. I'll have to let you hot rod around in your "Quick Death"

That Invective based sparrow is effin sweet also.

Just ask for sour cream on your normal sparrow.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:38 (3222 days ago) @ unoudid
edited by Funkmon, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:42

- No text -

Sparrow Supreme only available through Taco Bell

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:50 (3222 days ago) @ Funkmon

Just buy three Dorito's Locos Space Tacos and then enter the code "diarrhea" on their website.

Bad luck with trials!

by Avateur @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 23:31 (3221 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Oh man, that gave me a good laugh just now. That's too hilarious! Well, it sucks, but you know what I mean. Cody's quest for Hawkmoon is like my quest for Mythoclast I think. I just can't get it. I can't get a Thorn bounty to drop, and I can't get Gjallarhorn. Meanwhile, I'll be playing with Rowboat or some others who can't seem to stop getting these things. Maybe one day. And I hope that person from your story gets what they want somewhere down the line!

Bad luck with trials!

by j41m3z @, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 00:01 (3221 days ago) @ Avateur

Meanwhile I got Gjallarhorn as my first or second exotic but can't seem to get all the cool legendaries from the raids.

Bad luck with trials!

by Avateur @, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 03:36 (3221 days ago) @ j41m3z

Meanwhile I got Gjallarhorn as my first or second exotic but can't seem to get all the cool legendaries from the raids.

No joke there. I really just want a Mythoclast more than anything right now. I love my Last Word enough to not worry about Thorn. I also really like using my Hezen Vengeance, so I'm not too broken up about Gjallarhorn.

Bad luck with trials!

by squidnh3, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 14:37 (3222 days ago) @ Funkmon

Same thing happened to me last night, nothing but Phobos. I'm not mad, just disappointed.

How did you guys do on Monday?

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:46 (3222 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Filled card, one loss.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:03 (3222 days ago) @ red robber
edited by Funkmon, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:09

We didn't break 5 at first, but Speedracer had a strategy that worked correctly later and I switched to a sniper, which I'm apparently decent at.

I got tons of weapon parts, plus another machine gun. Rerolled my handcannon to perfect on roll #2.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread