Another E3 Gameplay Vid, Featuring a Silenced Void Sidearm. (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:24 (3222 days ago)
edited by iconicbanana, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:51

I need that pistol.

One Shadow shot?

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:37 (3222 days ago) @ iconicbanana
edited by TheeChaos, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:40

only 1 shadow shot??

One Shadow shot?

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:44 (3222 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I think the super is by default 1 shot. It wasn't being used correctly. It's not designed to kill as much as it is to suppress. She should have shot into a group of dudes to tether them down for easy killing.

From what I saw, there may be a skill perk that gives you 2 additional shots that do strictly damage after the initial shot.

One Shadow shot?

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:56 (3222 days ago) @ red robber

maybe. I saw a video where they were shooting multiple. or it could be a celestial nighthawk thing. you get multiple supression shots or you can get one powerful one maybe. I also saw the hunter zipping through the sky. with a neon purple light behind them. that was when they are crossing the bridge in the Taken king.

One Shadow shot?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 15:58 (3222 days ago) @ TheeChaos

maybe. I saw a video where they were shooting multiple. or it could be a celestial nighthawk thing. you get multiple supression shots or you can get one powerful one maybe. I also saw the hunter zipping through the sky. with a neon purple light behind them. that was when they are crossing the bridge in the Taken king.

One of the perks that showed up on the E3 perk trees for the playable demos, but wasn't yet unlocked, gave two additional arrows after the first sticky one; the additional arrows being specifically for DPS.

One Shadow shot?

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:32 (3222 days ago) @ iconicbanana

oh ok. well now I know!

Reddit has a compendium post of all new subclass trees.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:34 (3222 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Is it just me or did the Suros PR feel like cheating?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 21:20 (3221 days ago) @ iconicbanana

It didn't move a pixel when shooting!

This is pretty close.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 21:41 (3221 days ago) @ ZackDark

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/red%20robber/video/2710824

Note the range and the fact that I'm using Sureshot open sight. I have another Allfate that has even more stability with ORES red dot sight and it has Rodeo which is probably a little overkill.

And yes, it feels unfair at times.

Hold the phone.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 21:52 (3221 days ago) @ red robber

This thing has 90% of Time On Target's RoF, but DOUBLE the Impact???

Bungie, y you do dis?

Hold the phone.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 22:03 (3221 days ago) @ CyberKN

This thing has 90% of Time On Target's RoF, but DOUBLE the Impact???

Bungie, y you do dis?

Yeah. I don't think the damage numbers double, but Allfate class pulse rifles are the quickest time to kill of the bunch. 2 shot kills all day long. Time on Target is great, but its still a 3 shot kill. Also, while Three Little Words does more damage, it still can't 1 headshot unless you see my previous post a few days ago. So the low fire rate makes it slower to kill, despite the damage boost.

According to the weapon stat spreadsheet from Reddit, Allfate has a .64 second ttk. That's only beaten by certain handcannons, and barely by Heavy machineguns.

Sort of on the subject:

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 22:09 (3221 days ago) @ red robber

Bungie, please give the stranger's rifle an ascend path.

+All of the numbers

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 22:53 (3221 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

I've sharded an AllFate last Friday

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 22:55 (3221 days ago) @ red robber

You've just made me feel pretty damn dumb.

Why the hell didn't I check it out first?!

Good thing they are available from the Vanguard.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 23:04 (3221 days ago) @ ZackDark

I've got three, one for each class. Two are maxed out stability wise, one has Reactive reload, but I'm gonna try to reroll it for Third Eye, Headseeker, and Braced Frame, with the Sureshot sight or OES sight. That's my best suggestion for PvP.

Heh, good thing I'm topped out on Marks!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 23:06 (3221 days ago) @ red robber

If it were with the Crucible vendor, I'd be screwed... I keep forgetting to remove faction items when doing Crucible...

This is pretty close.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 13:02 (3221 days ago) @ red robber

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/red%20robber/video/2710824

Note the range and the fact that I'm using Sureshot open sight. I have another Allfate that has even more stability with ORES red dot sight and it has Rodeo which is probably a little overkill.

And yes, it feels unfair at times.

That thing looks awesome! Also it looks like a shotgun. But I need to pick one of these up!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread