Fallen Ninja (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:55 (3195 days ago)

This guy came out of no where! I was so confused when he popped out. Has anyone seen him before?

Fallen Ninja

by Yapok @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:57 (3195 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Yeah he's an enemy from one of Petra's bounties.

Fallen Ninja

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:57 (3195 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

This guy came out of no where! I was so confused when he popped out. Has anyone seen him before?

He gave my new level 4 Titan a rough time getting through that room.

(He's a Queen's bounty target added in HoW)

Fallen Ninja

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:58 (3195 days ago) @ CyberKN

But I thought they didn't show up unless you had the bounty

Fallen Ninja

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:59 (3195 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

They're always there in patrol. I got all the grimoire for them week 1. I have a problem.

Fallen Ninja

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:14 (3195 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

But I thought they didn't show up unless you had the bounty

Can't get the Bounties, But I've encountered and gotten Grimoire cards for a good chunk of the targets before hitting 20.

Didn't expect him in there when I was a level 8, though... That... that was rough.

Far as I'm aware, all of the non-special mission targets can appear in their respective locations during patrol. You can even send a Fireteam member to kill them for you and it'll fill out the Bounty (Light-blue targets).

Queenbreaker Captain

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:58 (3195 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I think he's a target of Petra's "wolf hunt" quests (like the one in Hangar 13).*

*DUR this IS the guy in Hangar 13. I'm an idiot. :-P

Fallen Ninja

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 16:59 (3195 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

He is one of the Queen's weekly bounties (the light blue ones, not the dark blue targets that give an ether key). When you go down those stairs between the Steppes and that room on the way to the Divide, if you go right immediately at the bottom of the stairs, that's where he hangs out.

Fallen Ninja

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:00 (3195 days ago) @ Speedracer513

He is one of the Queen's weekly bounties (the light blue ones, not the dark blue targets that give an ether key). When you go down those stairs between the Steppes and that room on the way to the Divide, if you go right immediately at the bottom of the stairs, that's where he hangs out.

ohhh that's how he got behind me! I was so confused how he actually got behind me. Thought he just appeared out of nowhere.

This F'n Guy

by electricpirate @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:09 (3195 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

This guy was the source of much Agita for me since I started after HoW launched. I'm pretty sure I heard Benny hill music everytime I sprinted through that room to avoid him.

hehehe

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:20 (3195 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

This guy made running low level patrols a nightmare for my friend. He deleted his second Titan to start a Hunter finally and just got murdered hard core by him. It was rather amusing.

hehehe

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 18:28 (3194 days ago) @ unoudid

This guy made running low level patrols a nightmare for my friend. He deleted his second Titan to start a Hunter finally and just got murdered hard core by him. It was rather amusing.

I love that you have to go through there too, lol. The only way through is dodging, weaving, and running for your life as a low level. That's great, and something Destiny needs more of: gutwrenching terror.

i've always driven my sparrow through there

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 18:32 (3194 days ago) @ unoudid

I never stop in that room unless i have to

We need more ??? guys.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:45 (3195 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I missed the Oh Shit moment when we were kinderguardians. You'd turn a corner and BAM, some dudes ??? for levels show up. You quickly learned you couldn't even touch those guys, so it was best to just run away. I think that even at max level, there should be guys who are above level and even ??? in Patrol areas. Every update, new baddy's should be peppered into locations, so as you are going about your normal business, thinking you're the baddest thing on Mars....

[image]

This guys shows up with ??? and ruins your day.

We need more ??? guys.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 17:51 (3194 days ago) @ red robber

I do miss this. I remember my first time trying to kill those 2 hive yellow bars in the Cosmodrome patrol spawn. I tried for probably 30 minutes just trying to damage them a little lol.

Missed opportunity, big time

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 19:33 (3194 days ago) @ unoudid

Bungie really missed a huge opportunity to gate off higher level patrol areas by putting ??? dudes as the sole barriers to entry. Back during beta I thought that's what was going on at the Grotto, but it turned out to be a red herring. I never encountered anything remotely similar off of Earth, either. This whole game could have felt much, much bigger if the mission order hadn't been "clear a world... move to next world" but had instead sent us throughout the solar system and then, at much higher level, given us a few "find X on some world" missions where you just *know* you have to get past those ??? dudes to find it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread