ToO Map this weekend: Burning Shrine (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, July 03, 2015, 15:06 (3231 days ago)

A bit odd that it's showing up again so soon. I wonder if there's only 6 maps in rotation?

Map selection Recap:
-Burning shrine
-Pantheon
-Widow's court
-Cauldron
-Thieves Den
-Black Shield
-Burning Shrine

Very cool

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, July 03, 2015, 15:46 (3231 days ago) @ CyberKN

I really enjoyed Burning Shrine back during week 1. Should be fun to jump back in. Want to give it a go on Saturday night?

Sure

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, July 03, 2015, 15:52 (3231 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I really enjoyed Burning Shrine back during week 1. Should be fun to jump back in. Want to give it a go on Saturday night?

I need to get to the lighthouse again. I tried grabbing the ambient music last time, but my character was positioned in a very SFX heavy area.

Can I be number 3?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, July 03, 2015, 15:56 (3231 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Boom!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, July 03, 2015, 16:21 (3231 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That's a "yes" :)

Boom!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, July 03, 2015, 16:51 (3231 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Oh wait, SATURDAY night? That's the 4th of July! Never mind. I was thinking tonight. Sorry. I forgot you were Canadian.

How many Canadians are there on DBO?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, July 03, 2015, 16:57 (3231 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Tonight works too

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, July 03, 2015, 17:01 (3231 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Oh wait, SATURDAY night? That's the 4th of July! Never mind. I was thinking tonight. Sorry. I forgot you were Canadian.

That's also the night you scheduled your Titan's nightfall ;)

I can do tonight as well.

ToO Map this weekend: Burning Shrine

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, July 03, 2015, 16:53 (3231 days ago) @ CyberKN

Surprised indeed. I was thinking Aslyum would be next. Its a symmetrical small maps that fits the theme for Trials. I hope these aren't the only maps they rotate through.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread