Hunt for Praetorian Foil (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Monday, July 06, 2015, 18:00 (3239 days ago)

I know its a hard drop rate but this is my new Target. I will be looking to do more VOG HM raids. Anyone else with me? would be willing to run during evening 7-11 EST during the week and pretty much any time after 8 EST weekend.

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

Hunt for Praetorian Foil

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, July 06, 2015, 18:19 (3239 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I know its a hard drop rate but this is my new Target. I will be looking to do more VOG HM raids. Anyone else with me? would be willing to run during evening 7-11 EST during the week and pretty much any time after 8 EST weekend.

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

I found this gun in my inventory and had no idea how I got it... I don't even like Fusion Rifles either. Is it a good one?

Hunt for Praetorian Foil

by TheeChaos @, Monday, July 06, 2015, 18:21 (3239 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I cant speak to it since I dont have one, However.... Seems to be pretty decent and the stats/perks look insane. The videos I have seem make it look pretty good. Plus this is the only VOG weapon I dont have.

Couldnt hurt to give it a try.

The main thing is apparently it has a really low drop rate.

Hunt for Praetorian Foil

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, July 06, 2015, 18:24 (3239 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

I can't usually get online that early during the week, but you know I'm always up for some late-night raids on the weekends!

Hunt for Praetorian Foil

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, July 06, 2015, 18:28 (3239 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'm currently overflowing with fusion rifles, and have gotten rid of the couple I've seen drop recently. My 2 go-to fusion rifles are light of the abyss and plug.one, I rarely use any others, even Plan C or Pocket Infinity. Should I regret not having one of those around?

Hunt for Praetorian Foil

by TheeChaos @, Monday, July 06, 2015, 18:37 (3239 days ago) @ slycrel

I believe so based on what I have seen. Of course I am a drop chaser so it might be really crappy and I just want it so bad just to have it.

like my women..

muahahahaha JK

Hunt for Praetorian Foil

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, July 06, 2015, 18:39 (3239 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

I found this gun in my inventory and had no idea how I got it... I don't even like Fusion Rifles either. Is it a good one?

Also another weapon that I got during my first Raid on Xbone. :P (Sorry Kermit!)

You get it from the Oracle phase on Hard VoG. It has nearly-maxed impact (eats Oracles for breakfast) at the cost of the longest charge time for Fusion Rifles (longer than the 77 Wizard, IIRC). It's pretty alright.

Hunt for Praetorian Foil

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, July 06, 2015, 18:49 (3239 days ago) @ Korny

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

Also another weapon that I got during my first Raid on Xbone. :P (Sorry Kermit!)

You get it from the Oracle phase on Hard VoG. It has nearly-maxed impact (eats Oracles for breakfast) at the cost of the longest charge time for Fusion Rifles (longer than the 77 Wizard, IIRC). It's pretty alright.

So Basically, it's more of a PvE weapon

*Definitely* PvE

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, July 06, 2015, 23:33 (3239 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread