Destiny of Spirits for PS Vita in 2014? *IMG*

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 14:56 (4000 days ago)

It's been spreading around on Twitter for a bit.

[image]

I am taking this with a grain of salt, but it would be nice if it actually happened. Time to boost the Vita sales.

Thoughts?

Well at least we don't have to unlock it on EA's Origin.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 15:37 (4000 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f
edited by Grizzlei, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 16:30

That does look ridiculous but it wouldn't surprise me with Activision's multi-platform scheme. I won't buy a Vita if this turns out to be real. Seems like a lot of high-profile, bestselling mobile PlayStation titles receive console ports in the end.

On second thought, that looks more like the older Bungie logo.

Well at least we don't have to unlock it on EA's Origin.

by zumphry ⌂ @, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 16:52 (4000 days ago) @ Grizzlei

EDIT: derp

On second thought, that looks more like the older Bungie logo.

And, not to mention, it breaks a whole lot of Bungie's Style Guide for Destiny, namely, the "Restacking Elements" part, using Futura for anything other than the title/logo (though, Futura is a great font, but the "Of Spirits" part looks janky and weird compared to the Destiny wordmark), and going back to the old Bungie logo (which this used, remember that?), the spacing between that and the Vita logo is off, when iirc, logos are usually equally spaced apart)

Though, maybe it is true, and Bungie/Activision can break their own style guide whenever they want.

I hope, and think it's fake, plus, wouldn't you need to be, or have been hiring Vita developers (or can you just copy and paste PS3 code into a folder called "Vita" and be done)?

/obsessive bs

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 16:32 (4000 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

If this is real, which I personally highly doubt, this seems like it would be the Destiny equivalent of "Fall of Reach."

by urk, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 16:44 (4000 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Also seems like we wouldn't use our old logo. ;)

by petetheduck, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 16:46 (4000 days ago) @ urk

Unlock the origin... of murder mode.
-Tom Morello

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 18:03 (4000 days ago) @ urk

...or would you?!?

by urk, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 18:56 (4000 days ago) @ Mr Daax

...or would you?!?

Exactly.

Who needs a Vita version?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 18:12 (4000 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

Who needs a Vita version of Destiny when theoretically you can play the full game on the Vita with Remote Play?

Who needs a Vita version?

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Friday, May 17, 2013, 01:11 (3998 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by Stephen Laughlin, Friday, May 17, 2013, 01:15

Who needs a Vita version of Destiny when theoretically you can play the full game on the Vita with Remote Play?

I actually didn't know about this until now. That would be pretty crazy. It seems up in the air how many developers they'll get utilizing the feature though.

by Ser Jergen, Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 19:22 (4000 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread