Fatebringer runners! (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 00:09 (3159 days ago)

Good runs tonight. Thanks for everyone who came out to try and get Kermit and Slycrel their Fatebringers. Slycrel finally got his so now its just up to Kermit! If i get into any VOGs ill start doing the CPs so we can do this again.

Happy Hunting and thanks for joining!

Bummed that I missed...

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 00:35 (3159 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I didn't get home from work in time. Otherwise I would have been up to join. I'd love a Fatebringer or any other VoG goodies that drop.

I need some help with Crota. Never finished beating him in a prior run or two I don't think. Need to get hard difficulty finished.

I also need help with Skolas! I'm stuck at level 32 and I can't even touch PoE Level 32 yet (solo/2xlvl 32s)

Happy to help out...

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 00:37 (3159 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Hit me up if you see me around and not in an event. We should at least get you through some PoE and nightfalls to get you above 32.

Bummed that I missed...

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 09:39 (3159 days ago) @ Pyromancy

You're on PS4? Just make an event and Ill be more than happy to help. I am usually available from 7-12 EST during the week. Crota hard is a really easy so that wont be a problem. Skolas is a bit more tricky. Youll definitely have to be level 34 before we tackle that

Hey, thanks again by the way. =)

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 12:56 (3159 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

No Problem

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 13:21 (3159 days ago) @ slycrel

We just need to get Kermit his and I found out today that Destroyoboy needs a Found Verdict. So if you or anyone get in a VOG HM and are able get the oracle CP.

This will save us alot of time

No Problem

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 13:40 (3159 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Yeah, I would love to run VoG more. I only have 3 of the weapons. The only problem is my schedule is usually pretty tight these days...

Understand

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 13:45 (3159 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Completely understand that. Tight schedules along with crappy drop rates = long process.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread