Xbox One connection problems? (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 10:15 (3187 days ago)

Seems like everytime I go to play Destiny on Xbox I get disconnected with some crazy error (canary, applesauce, peach cobbler) and then cant get back in for a bit so I just switch to PS4.

Does this happen often? or just when I want to play?

No, but . . .

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 11:43 (3187 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Every time I log on to Destiny, I get an error message stating that Destiny's servers are currently unavailable. I just hit "B" to dismiss the message and it connects. This has happened every single time I've played Destiny in the last four days or so.

I've tried power cycling the Xbox and clearing the cache because that's always pretty much my go to "weird things are happening" fix, but it didn't affect anything.

So, ultimately, not a big deal, as it does connect after the initial error message, but it's just weird.

hmm

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 11:53 (3187 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I know its not a networking issue because everything else works fine on both consoles without interruption. It happens at the worst parts too, right at the end of missions.

No, but . . .

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 11:58 (3187 days ago) @ cheapLEY

FWIW, I've been getting that error too. And after dismissing the error, it continues as normal, same as you.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread