This one time, Bluerunner... (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 19:34 (3188 days ago)

punched a guy so hard, it stretched him like silly putty.

Dat 1 inch punch

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 19:42 (3188 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

Bluerunner evokes many emotions

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 20:21 (3188 days ago) @ red robber

I don't know if I fear him or if I'm afraid of how much I love him.

[image]

Okay, I can't stop chuckling at this though.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 20:46 (3188 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 11:50 (3187 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I don't know if I fear him or if I'm afraid of how much I love him.

[image]

Okay, I can't stop chuckling at this though.

This is the lasting effect of what happens to you if you use thorn.

Don't use Thorn kids.

How's Bad Juju been treating you?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 23:24 (3188 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

How's Bad Juju been treating you?

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 02:18 (3187 days ago) @ ZackDark

Love it, it wrecks in PvP. The auto reloading feature is great for when you have a couple of guys attack at once. And the trick is to go for stability not range or impact.

This was my best IB game this past week and I was using BJ.

Here's my IB run for the week w a few reg control games.

I kept a k/d of 1.35 and BJ was my 3rd best weapon. It's underrated for crucible IMO and really shines in Control gametypes.

:)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 02:23 (3187 days ago) @ red robber

Personally, I prefer going for Range over Stability (engage from further out) and compensate on the thumbstick (recoil is pretty much just upwards if you spec it right), but yes, it wrecks. Full Auto and the magic reload feel so very OP.

Extra Nova Bombs help too, when I hit ceilings with it as often as I do.

<3 Bad JuJu

by ProbablyLast, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 02:50 (3187 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

ಠ◡ಠ

by Sammy Whammy, Gravity Falls, OR., Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 11:42 (3187 days ago) @ red robber

One for the books!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread