Strange t-shirt choice today (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 22:12 (3187 days ago)

Kind of weird that I decided to wear this shirt this morning after not wearing it for a couple months.

Edit: Yes, I got dressed before reading the news. :-P

[image]i

You look very canadian

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 23:38 (3187 days ago) @ Beorn

If i had to imagine a baseline canadian, it would be this!

All jokes aside, its a sweet shirt

I always think of Blawndee from Rooster Teeth.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 23:59 (3187 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Which is weird, because my ex was Canadian. And Avril is Canadian. I don't think I have ever pictured in my head what a Canadian male looks like.

Hold on.

I got an American who is wearing a Calgary Flames baseball hat. :(

I always think of Blawndee from Rooster Teeth.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 01:26 (3187 days ago) @ Funkmon

I don't think I have ever pictured in my head what a Canadian male looks like.

[image]

Love that movie.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 17:03 (3186 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

You look very canadian

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 00:03 (3187 days ago) @ TheeChaos

[image]

Canadian? I don't get it…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 03:49 (3186 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

Hey Beorn

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 00:59 (3187 days ago) @ Beorn

Sorry you had to sit through half an hour of my friends (and my) inane blathering. As soon as you left I thought "Wow, that must have sucked for him".

Haha

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 02:21 (3186 days ago) @ someotherguy

Sorry you had to sit through half an hour of my friends (and my) inane blathering. As soon as you left I thought "Wow, that must have sucked for him".

I actually wasn't listening for most of it. I was doing PvE and PvP Bounties and wasn't wearing the headphones for the majority of it. I realized after a while that I was still in the party. :-P

You didn't miss much

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 07:56 (3186 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread