Finally (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 02:27 (3187 days ago)

Thanks to Robot, Kornman, Lil Blue and Electric Pirate for the VOG run tonight. I finally got Gjallarhorn!

Finally

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 03:14 (3187 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Thanks to Robot, Kornman, Lil Blue and Electric Pirate for the VOG run tonight. I finally got Gjallarhorn!

Congrats!

That was super fun. I didn't think I"d be able to ever raid, so I appreciate yall walking me through everything.

Now i got that Raid Itch.

Finally

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 06:34 (3187 days ago) @ electricpirate

It was fun having you run with us and you did a great job with the relic in the Templar section. You made me nostalgic for my first run-through.

Feel free to shoot me an invite if you ever see me on.

Finally

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 17:53 (3186 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

It was fun having you run with us and you did a great job with the relic in the Templar section. You made me nostalgic for my first run-through.

Feel free to shoot me an invite if you ever see me on.

:)

Will do,

I'm beggining to think that the "Passing of knowledge" is one of the main draws of Destiny.

Sweet release...sweet victory.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 03:15 (3187 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Your journey has ended my friend. A new journey begins.

Congrats

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 06:36 (3187 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Now lets burn Skolas!

Skolas

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 13:09 (3186 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Just as soon as I level up my Gjallarhorn. Then we can burn him down in no time!

Skolas

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 13:12 (3186 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Just as soon as I level up my Gjallarhorn. Then we can burn him down in no time!

Good luck with that.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread