"Race Bounties"? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, August 10, 2015, 21:13 (3210 days ago)

Step 1: watch this whole video

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/08/10/destiny-the-taken-king-39-s-new-approach-to-storytelling.aspx

Step 2: go back to the 2:40 mark. Luke is talking about the "questification" of Destiny, and how it can impact something as simple as patrol mode. He's describing looking at his quest log and saying "I need 2 more VIP kills, a few more race boun-" and then there's an abrupt edit in the footage.

Race bounties?

RACE BOUNTIES?

:D

Definitely race bounties

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, August 10, 2015, 21:25 (3210 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

However, as the official kill joy of my own head, it could be referring to "race" as in alien races, i.e. Cabal, Fallen, etc.

Alternatively, Class/Race get can confused a lot.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, August 10, 2015, 21:26 (3210 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Not by Luke, I hope :p

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, August 10, 2015, 21:31 (3210 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

3:40 Fatebringer's clip has been reduced to 10.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, August 10, 2015, 21:38 (3210 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Unsure of what whether Field-Scout is on, but if not this could give us some idea as to how much the base size has been reduced.

3:40 Fatebringer's clip has been reduced to 10.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, August 10, 2015, 21:50 (3210 days ago) @ CyberKN

Unsure of what whether Field-Scout is on, but if not this could give us some idea as to how much the base size has been reduced.

I figured that it was two rounds for the most part, since Hawkmoon will get two extra rounds with the exotic perk now (I assume bringing it back to the original amount, as a way to nerf its exotic perk even more).

Sparrow Race would be awesome; probably alien races tho' :(

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, August 10, 2015, 21:50 (3210 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

never mind the bounties

by Raflection, Monday, August 10, 2015, 22:44 (3210 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Did you see those weapons !!??

"Maybe it's a gun"...?!?

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 01:45 (3210 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Luke; when talking about how your ghost will be used more in-game to scan things in the environment...

O_o

THAT would be an awesome way to acquire/discover a weapon!

"Maybe it's a gun"...?!?

by Raflection, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 20:01 (3209 days ago) @ Mid7night

This would seriously be awesome!

I remember with an update last week(I think) the update said about how gunsmiths where trying to piece together old parts from golden age relics.

Now think: you're walking along, see some old rusted gun shell, scan it. Nolanbot: "this looks interesting, if you take this to *insert NPC* they might be able to salvage something."

Gun quest ensues

Granted amazing unique weapon that no one else has as a reward because you did some exploring.

It this is the way destiny is going.. I will need to buy some more socks because they will be blown into orbit.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread