Streaming Trials (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 04:14 (3210 days ago)

Trying to get Xenos to the Lighthouse!

http://twitch.tv/BeornDBO

I saw you guys on at 5 AM. How did it go?

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 10:33 (3210 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Doesn't that kind of answer your question?

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 12:29 (3210 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Nope. They continued well past 5 playing clash.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 13:10 (3210 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Guys just like crucible man.

well that changes everything

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 14:37 (3210 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Not really

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 15:27 (3210 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

We just couldn't make it. Sometime around 1:40 am we chalked up our last loss and decided to do the daily playlists to get a few more coins.

We would have made it to the Lighthouse this weekend, but we reset our cards at the wrong time and the wins just didn't line up. :(

We're gonna get Xenos there!

Not really

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 15:51 (3210 days ago) @ Beorn

We're gonna get Xenos there!

The ultimate Destiny challenge: getting Kermit there.

Right up there with flawless raider for me.

Not really

by DreadPirateWes, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 19:22 (3210 days ago) @ Kermit

Right up there with flawless raider for me.

How are you in the Prison? I don't have flawless either, but I know I can make it through PoE 32/34 flawless if I want to. It'd help to have like-minded others so I don't have to do it all solo.

Not really

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 20:22 (3210 days ago) @ DreadPirateWes

Have we confirmed that a flawless POE gives you the Flawless achievement?

I had 11 deaths last night. Don't know if I could reduce it to zero.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 17:14 (3210 days ago) @ Funkmon

We needed a little picker upper after the downer that is ToO. It was really enjoyable to go in and destroy some major noobs to get my confidence back. All 3 clash games we beat the opposing teams by better than 2:1 score.

Red's k/d 2.46
Beorn's k/d 2.56
Xenos's k/d 2.77

Over the three game period. Looks like we need to play some more clash fellas :)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 17:44 (3210 days ago) @ red robber

We needed a little picker upper after the downer that is ToO. It was really enjoyable to go in and destroy some major noobs to get my confidence back. All 3 clash games we beat the opposing teams by better than 2:1 score.

Red's k/d 2.46
Beorn's k/d 2.56
Xenos's k/d 2.77

Over the three game period. Looks like we need to play some more clash fellas :)

I watched those games. Some real slick gameplay there. Love the part where you popped a Bubble on Twilight Gap's heavy, and casually blasted a dumb Hunter away when he came in.
Also Beorn's kamikaze rocket inside the enemy bubble. That was gold.

Speaking of stats... ;)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 20:45 (3210 days ago) @ Korny

That was so gold that the other team messaged me after the match with a “LOL.” :) I wish I had it on record…

For everyone else who didn’t see it, the other team had four Defender Titans. They were losing pretty soundly so they decided to start chaining bubbles off of each other. They had 2-3 overlapping bubbles up and were shotgunning/meleeing everything that came inside. It was actually somewhat effective and their score was kind of improving because our teammates weren’t playing so smart… Anyway, heavies dropped and I floated my rocket launcher into the bubble and rocketed the ground. Instant Breaker/Splash Damage/suicide. It was glorious.

Speaking of stats... ;)

I know, right? :)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 07:51 (3209 days ago) @ Beorn

That was so gold that the other team messaged me after the match with a “LOL.” :) I wish I had it on record…

For everyone else who didn’t see it, the other team had four Defender Titans. They were losing pretty soundly so they decided to start chaining bubbles off of each other. They had 2-3 overlapping bubbles up and were shotgunning/meleeing everything that came inside. It was actually somewhat effective and their score was kind of improving because our teammates weren’t playing so smart… Anyway, heavies dropped and I floated my rocket launcher into the bubble and rocketed the ground. Instant Breaker/Splash Damage/suicide. It was glorious.

Speaking of stats... ;)

I know, right? :)

This works for bubbles too.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread