Thank You to all who helped with Crota tonight! (Destiny)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 03:05 (3170 days ago)

Half of us having horrible internet / multiple dropped connections aside - that was a lot of fun! :)

It was also awesome of you to go back in with me after Hard Mode and do another run through (on regular) so I could really get to see & play every part of the raid from start to finish - AND be the sword bearer. I've been wanting to do that for so long, so thank you!

You're welcome

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 03:43 (3170 days ago) @ Dame117

And we'll get you a Crota kill as swordbearer if you want to run it more often. Every one who wants to try gets it eventually.

Crota won't know what hit him

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Thursday, August 27, 2015, 01:47 (3169 days ago) @ BeardFade

Oh yeah, I definitively want to run the Raids more regularly.

Thanks to you all, I think I'll be able to take Crota next time! especially if it's at least somewhat pre-planned. I rarely game for that many hours straight without any kind of break! I'm not used to doing that so my eyes and wrists were feeling the burn, but it was too much fun to not keep going :)

It was a lot of fun!

by Monochron, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 12:43 (3169 days ago) @ Dame117

Kind of felt like old times again. We'll get you to kill Crota next time.

If any of you 360 peeps enjoyed that retro feel...

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 13:35 (3169 days ago) @ Monochron

...start saving your blue armor. We still haven't had 6 level 26's available for a Blue Raid yet.

If any of you 360 peeps enjoyed that retro feel...

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Thursday, August 27, 2015, 01:42 (3169 days ago) @ iconicbanana

If you don't have a full team of 6 for that when next youre ready to try it, I'd be very interested to jump in!

Internet connection here can be very poor though, especially if anyone else in the house is online :(

I'd give it a go if I'm available.

by Monochron, Friday, August 28, 2015, 12:02 (3167 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

Thank You to all who helped with Crota tonight!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 13:32 (3169 days ago) @ Dame117

Half of us having horrible internet / multiple dropped connections

So Funkmon was there, then?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread