Forum Etiquette for today's livestream (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 15:35 (3160 days ago)

A significant portion of people on the forum have indicated that they are not watching today's strike-themed livestream for fear of spoilers. I respect that, but I would still like a thread where the rest of us can discuss what's happening or being revealed.

As a compromise, I would suggest that everyone posting in that thread refrain from using the Subject heading of their post as a method of communication, and instead only use the message body. Keep the subject heading identical to that of the OP.

Agreed?

Absolutely

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 15:37 (3160 days ago) @ CyberKN

Yeah, I’ll set up a sticky thread.

Tess Everis is a Cylon

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 15:38 (3160 days ago) @ CyberKN

^ I support this idea and/or Cyber. ^

Tess Everis is a Cylon

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 19:47 (3159 days ago) @ Vortech

I'm confused. You want to cyber with a cylon?

Don't judge me for what makes my spine glow.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 20:10 (3159 days ago) @ Kahzgul

- No text -

Sounds good to me!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 15:39 (3160 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Snape kills Destiny. Bruce Willis was a Ghost all along.

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 15:40 (3160 days ago) @ CyberKN

A significant portion of people on the forum have indicated that they are not watching today's strike-themed livestream for fear of spoilers. I respect that, but I would still like a thread where the rest of us can discuss what's happening or being revealed.

As a compromise, I would suggest that everyone posting in that thread refrain from using the Subject heading of their post as a method of communication, and instead only use the message body. Keep the subject heading identical to that of the OP.

Agreed?

Agreed. Let's keep spoilers out of subject lines, please.

(I'll be watching the stream though.)

And everyone please use the sticky thread

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 15:41 (3160 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

It's all the way at the top

Forum Etiquette for today's livestream

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 15:47 (3160 days ago) @ CyberKN

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread