Strike the Dreadnaught Twitch Stream Discussion *SP* (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 15:40 (3137 days ago)

This is the discussion thread for the Twitch stream: http://www.twitch.tv/bungie

Do not post comments in the Subject of your post.

Strike the Dreadnaught Twitch Stream Discussion *SP*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 15:50 (3137 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by INSANEdrive, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 16:49

This is where I'm going to spam what ever it is I'm going to say. If it locks I'll just reply to it. I got this. (⌐■_■)
-------------------------

Spoilers! - FIRST

• Titans can now blow stuff up. Goooood Gooood.
  • We can still get green engrams... ugh.
  • ... to be continued..

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 16:51 (3137 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by INSANEdrive, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 16:55

This is where I'm going to spam what ever it is I'm going to say. If it locks I'll just reply to it. I got this. (⌐■_■)

Spoilers! - FIRST

• ... to be continued..

The lightning grenade reminds me of a multi-flash grenade, but with more damage.

...over all...

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 17:55 (3137 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Spoilers! - FIRST

• ... to be continued..

Yeah, the GameInformer article stated this. But it's not a bad thing. The whole system is reset with the Taken King. So at the very beginning of TTK, we'll be finding whites and greens that are more powerful than our current purples. So those greens that are dropping will actually be useful (for a bit, anyway).

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 16:14 (3137 days ago) @ Beorn

Technical difficulties? I'm not going crazy, right? It was supposed to start 14 minutes ago and hasn't?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 16:15 (3137 days ago) @ marmot 1333

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 16:16 (3137 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Stream just restarted

by ProbablyLast, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 16:28 (3137 days ago) @ Beorn

Poor Hunters. Stuck with the spike grenade until the second grenade unlock.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 16:34 (3137 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Bummed that Titans don't get firebolt. They really need an arcbolt/firebolt equivalent.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread