Podcast: Starside Lounge, Episode 7 (The One Before PAX) (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, August 28, 2015, 06:00 (3154 days ago)

We recorded this earlier in the week, but I couldn’t get it posted until today. We continue to talk a bit about The Taken King and the 2.0 update, but this episode does not discuss the Strike Twitch stream from this Wednesday, so no need to worry about those spoilers.

Another good show.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, August 28, 2015, 09:04 (3154 days ago) @ Beorn

Twitch stream sounds fun. Maybe you could try out the new streaming feature on YouTube. I think it gives the option for viewers to select quality rather than the fixed quality of Twitch. That way I can watch without begging for low quality. :P

How ironic

by scarab @, Saturday, August 29, 2015, 14:05 (3153 days ago) @ Beorn

Hi guys. I heard I won the prize which is cool but it would be better to give it to somebody who would be super excited to get a Destiny related prize.

Yes I like the art of Destiny but it would be a bit bitter sweet to have Destiny posters and swag.

Oh I can't resist this part...

This is what you get for using a high entropy random number generator to dish out loot. :-) (priceless)

Can I claim dibs?

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, August 29, 2015, 16:41 (3153 days ago) @ scarab

- No text -

Iif I have any say in the matter then you can have it.

by scarab @, Saturday, August 29, 2015, 16:54 (3153 days ago) @ red robber

See what the guys say.

Alrighty

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, August 30, 2015, 21:34 (3152 days ago) @ scarab

Heh, yes… RNG wreaks havoc here, too. :)

By the rules of the contest, the winnings are yours to do with as you please. If you’d like Levi to send them to Red, then I think that’s fine.

Sweet!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Monday, August 31, 2015, 03:44 (3151 days ago) @ Beorn

Can't believe no one else spoke up. I've noticed traffic is slightly slower on the forum. I'm thinking it is a combination of folks just taking a hiatus from destiny and people not wanting to see spoilerific posts. Either way, I'll take it :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread