A hunters confession to a sunsinger (Off-Topic)

by Raflection, Sunday, August 30, 2015, 21:29 (3182 days ago)

Uhhhhh...wrong video?

by kornman00, Sunday, August 30, 2015, 23:18 (3182 days ago) @ Raflection

- No text -

wat

by Funkmon @, Monday, August 31, 2015, 02:22 (3182 days ago) @ Raflection
edited by Funkmon, Monday, August 31, 2015, 02:27

It's about the sun, but like falling in love with it. Is this a weird Kermit style romance between your characters?

lmfao funk

by Raflection, Monday, August 31, 2015, 05:17 (3182 days ago) @ Funkmon

This is actually one of my favourite songs, it reminds me of my wife and I sometimes sing this to her

Was listening late last night and it made me think of dying in a raid or strike and a sunsinger coming to revive me.

Made me giggle :P

Oh, you play with COMPETENT sunsingers. I get it.

by Funkmon @, Monday, August 31, 2015, 09:02 (3182 days ago) @ Raflection

Around 90% of the time I self res, I do it then immediately die.

This usually happens

by Raflection, Monday, August 31, 2015, 10:01 (3182 days ago) @ Funkmon

But at least they can revive me and I go invisi and revive them back :D

For only 17 strange coins, Call XUR now!

by Durandal, Monday, August 31, 2015, 15:39 (3182 days ago) @ Funkmon

And you too could have these exotic one of a kind Purifier Robes! Guaranteed to wipe the smile of everyone's face nearby when you self rez. No longer will you have to worry about shotguns camping your freshly dead corpse! Call XUR now, but wait there's more. Act now and get a Free Thorn hand cannon, the king of the cruicible! Out ranging a sniper and out damaging eveything else, this one size fits all gun will cause your opponents to curse* their unthorn'ed fates.

*does not actually cause cursing. Thorn is fueled by lag and the tiers of other players. Consult the speaker if any of the following occur for more then two hours: burning sensation, urge to sing, a desire to be a jerk and the urge to change your name to something with uncrackable hive runes.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread