Peter Dinklage, Get it before it's gone forever (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 05:10 (3164 days ago)

So tomorrow he is gone. Erased from history. But we remember.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/21uu2bnjytday60/Peter%20Dinklage%20Destiny%20Dialogue.zip?dl=0

This is a pack with all his lines. There's a ton, so eventually I'll try to get a page on DBO that's searchable, similar to the dialogue databank on HBO. In the meantime, this should suffice, and the organization make sense.

It's all clean from the center channel, so the majority of the lines have no music or background noise at all. The pack contains both uncompressed aif, and mp3 versions.

you broke the Internet!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 10:43 (3163 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Thanks again for doing this! Just as a heads up, you'll need a mirror of the download. Currently we get an error from there being too much traffic with this file. Top of the reddit subforum will do that lol

ayup. Dropbox can only take so much.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 14:30 (3163 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

Try this, better links

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 14:33 (3163 days ago) @ unoudid
edited by Cody Miller, Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 15:08

Thank you!! Link worked out fine

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 14:39 (3163 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Question

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 14:50 (3163 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Any chance you can pull dialogue from the Pre-Release items also? Any marketing items, vidocs, etc... I would be great if someone at Bungie could give you access to the Alpha and Beta Dialogue also.

Question

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 08, 2015, 15:05 (3163 days ago) @ unoudid

Any chance you can pull dialogue from the Pre-Release items also? Any marketing items, vidocs, etc... I would be great if someone at Bungie could give you access to the Alpha and Beta Dialogue also.

No, not unless I already have it recorded with the center channel isolated.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread