Beat the nightfall in 5 minutes, plus faction quest results. (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Thursday, September 10, 2015, 05:18 (3184 days ago)
edited by Funkmon, Thursday, September 10, 2015, 05:25

In short, don't shoot stuff. If you do shoot stuff, make it a Guggenheim. Worth a watch for Zero's aerial acrobatics. Final time: 4:55

If you are a level 25 in a faction and have pledged support, you get a special faction quest that gives you a special armor piece. You need an emblem, a shader, and a class item, and equip them. You have to beat 10 heroic strikes, kill a bunch of dudes in Crucible and PvE, and also win 10 multiplayer games.

Me, Zero and Unoudid decided it was a good idea to see what we got. We did the heroic strikes by annihilating the nightfall 10 times over as you see above.

Answer: nothing. Can't even turn the quest in.

You should hold off on faction/subclass quests

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Thursday, September 10, 2015, 10:00 (3184 days ago) @ Funkmon

According to DeeJ they aren't granting the correct rewards until 9/15. It's really a bummer that they enabled the quests without realizing this. I already completed my Titan Defender quest and only got the butt towel--no emblem. Oh well.

We're aware of an issue where Patrols and Faction-specific Quests are not granting the expected rewards upon completion. These rewards will be granted as expected for these activities starting on 9/15/2015. Patrols and Faction-specific Quests completed before this time will not retroactively grant rewards.

[Source] https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/152554085/0/0

Bravo bungie, Bravo

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, September 10, 2015, 10:02 (3184 days ago) @ JDQuackers

- No text -

Bravo bungie, Bravo

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, September 10, 2015, 11:55 (3184 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Wow, super glad I decided not to collect my butt-towel yet. Close call.

eh

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, September 10, 2015, 12:52 (3184 days ago) @ someotherguy

Fortunately, I am not as OCD about getting all the emblems and such as you are. But talk about some BS. After we did the little grind to get it too.

Not too worried about the factions.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, September 10, 2015, 14:57 (3184 days ago) @ JDQuackers

We can't even turn it in if we wanted to. As for the subclass quest, I sincerely couldn't care less about the emblem. I'm going to use the same one I always use.

The collector in me is annoyed by this

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, September 10, 2015, 15:49 (3184 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread