New Strike Modifiers *SP* (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:18 (3173 days ago)
edited by TheeChaos, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:22

Bloodthirsty - Enemies fire more frequently and more accurately.

Chaff - Player radar is disabled.

Fresh Troops - Some enemy squads have been fortified with additional reinforcements.

Ironclad - More enemies have shields.

Match Game - Enemy shields are resistant to all unmatched Elemental Damage.

Found these on Destinytracker.com

Bloodthirsty could be a problem, especially if you are fighting Hobgoblins or Sniping Vandals.

Chaff - doesnt seem like it will be THAT big of a problem.

Fresh Troops- more bang bang

Iron Clad - longer bang bang

Match Game - Will be pretty interesting. This will force people to think about their selections beforehand.

New Strike Modifiers *SP*

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:23 (3173 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Match Game - Enemy shields are resistant to all unmatched Elemental Damage.

Resistant, or immune? Because they already 'resist' unmatched damage…

Fog Skull is back, baby.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:24 (3173 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

by TheeChaos @, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:25 (3173 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well I would wager that it would be immune. The sight doesnt have any specific source for this however, but they are pretty reliable.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:41 (3173 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Found these on Destinytracker.com

:-(

I'm excited for these, and I really hope that the new Heroic Strike playlist just gives you random modifiers (maybe with increased difficulty the longer that you stay in matchmaking along with your increased rewards)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:46 (3173 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Well I would wager that it would be immune. The sight doesnt have any specific source for this however, but they are pretty reliable.

They were confirmed on Tuesday when the Nightfall unexpectedly popped up, and the mobile app showed a list of new modifiers.
I'm not sure if they're ALL of the new modifiers, but it'd be neat if we could have more buffs to go along with the debuffs.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread