Ran into my first Mystery Patrol with Bluerunner. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, September 13, 2015, 22:36 (3181 days ago)

Similar to Levi's encounter, but this was on the moon, while helping Bluerunner run some Patrols.

We managed to solve it quickly enough, and got it on video:

(Start at 1:30 for the transmission).

Wonder what they aim to unlock...
Also, looked it up online, and someone ran into one of these missions, claiming that the dance portion could only be completed with the new dance moves.

Ran into my first Mystery Patrol with Bluerunner.

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, September 13, 2015, 22:55 (3181 days ago) @ Korny

I hope that's not true.

I have still not encountered one of these on patrol, and I've played quite a bit this week.

I've never encountered an exotic bounty, though, either, so there's that.

Just have to get through tomorrow folks!

Must complete before going to orbit or you lose it.

by naturl selexion, Sunday, September 13, 2015, 23:00 (3181 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I ran into one during my first Mars patrol after downloading 2.0. I got it after I had been there quite a while and had completed all the bounties. I went to orbit after completing the first stage thinking that I could resume it later. Well, you can't. Haven't seen one since.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Monday, September 14, 2015, 00:37 (3181 days ago) @ Korny

Also, looked it up online, and someone ran into one of these missions, claiming that the dance portion could only be completed with the new dance moves.

I completed this exact mission on the Moon last Wednesday or Thursday, so the latter spoiler isn't correct.

-- Steve's looking forward to more like this. Figuring out what was needed next was nifty.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, September 14, 2015, 09:37 (3180 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

I completed this exact mission on the Moon last Wednesday or Thursday, so the latter spoiler isn't correct.

-- Steve's looking forward to more like this. Figuring out what was needed next was nifty.

I completed that part pretty quickly, so Korny might have missed it. I had already read about these, so I tried doing that as soon as the next stage popped up. It worked for me.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread