Taken King - best wishes to all (Destiny)

by yakaman, Monday, September 14, 2015, 12:11 (3157 days ago)

Things look pretty good for TTK. I said I wouldn't be getting it, but I was pulled back in by a couple of friends that just needed some help this one time. And just like that, I'm hooked. I swear Destiny is worse that nicotine.

Very pleased with the aesthetic changes. Crucible is notably lag-free(ish), and the new maps are neat. Mayhem is a nice (non-serious) distraction.

In any case, hope everyone has a lot of fun. Looks like Bungie pulled out all the stops.

:)

Taken King - best wishes to all

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 14, 2015, 12:50 (3157 days ago) @ yakaman

Things look pretty good for TTK. I said I wouldn't be getting it, but I was pulled back in by a couple of friends that just needed some help this one time. And just like that, I'm hooked. I swear Destiny is worse that nicotine.

Very pleased with the aesthetic changes. Crucible is notably lag-free(ish), and the new maps are neat. Mayhem is a nice (non-serious) distraction.

In any case, hope everyone has a lot of fun. Looks like Bungie pulled out all the stops.

:)

Glad you're still here.

Likewise!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, September 14, 2015, 13:17 (3157 days ago) @ yakaman

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread