TTK 90$ PACK BUG (Destiny)

by Raflection, Monday, September 14, 2015, 20:37 (3157 days ago)
edited by Raflection, Monday, September 14, 2015, 20:41

if you bought the 90$ pack it is rewarding players early. getting class items, shader and new emote

Practically a whole day early

Already seen a titan on 360 with all 3 who told me this info btw

$80 US

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 14, 2015, 20:59 (3157 days ago) @ Raflection

- No text -

TTK 90$ PACK BUG

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, September 14, 2015, 21:03 (3157 days ago) @ Raflection

People were actually getting those(digitally) last week. Yeah, it's been going on for a while.

That is pretty cool.

by ProbablyLast, Monday, September 14, 2015, 21:05 (3157 days ago) @ Raflection

- No text -

They deserve it, IMO.

by Funkmon @, Monday, September 14, 2015, 22:07 (3157 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

- No text -

TTK 90$ PACK BUG

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Monday, September 14, 2015, 21:05 (3157 days ago) @ Raflection

I "preordered" the $40 digital version last Monday and I too got the Suros shader & emblem when the big patch came through.

-- Steve's seen a few folks sporting the emblem online, and at least one posted a screenie of his guardian in the shader.

Worth every penny..

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 14, 2015, 22:40 (3157 days ago) @ Raflection

if you bought the 90$ pack it is rewarding players early. getting class items, shader and new emote

Practically a whole day early

Already seen a titan on 360 with all 3 who told me this info btw

Got mine last week-ish.

This alone had me throwing money at the screen.

#Lukewasright

Worth every penny..

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 00:29 (3157 days ago) @ Korny

This alone had me throwing money at the screen.

Agreed. I find it's best used in the most inappropriate occasions.

-Disciple

You bought it for XBONE?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 00:30 (3157 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Yeah. He's one of us now. One of us. One of us.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 00:32 (3157 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

Both consoles. :v

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 02:52 (3157 days ago) @ Vortech

But yeah, that's how I've been playing on Xbone the past couple of months. Bought the $80 version, got everything already released with TTK and the bonus stuff ready to go. It was a pretty good deal.

Looking forward to having my 4th Horseman on Xbox.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 03:02 (3157 days ago) @ Korny

But yeah, that's how I've been playing on Xbone the past couple of months. Bought the $80 version, got everything already released with TTK and the bonus stuff ready to go. It was a pretty good deal.

Even though it does about half the damage it used to? :-p

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 14:47 (3157 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Even though it does about half the damage it used to? :-p

It's still vastly superior to something like Found Verdict in every way.

Even if it does chew through ammo.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread