Moments of Fail (Destiny)

by squidnh3, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 14:47 (3157 days ago)

So, after helping my friend SA Assassin19 finish his Triumphs last night by killing Skolas (with some great help from Blackstar), I thought I'd check my own Triumph page on the Destiny app to see if there was a special message or whatever. Mine had already been mostly finished when they announced it, so it wasn't something I had really thought about too much, besides getting my Skolas kill a few weeks ago. I was greeted by this message:

"TIME HAS EXPIRED. Year One of Destiny has come to a close. With it, the chance to earn a commemorative emblem has become dust and echoes. Fear not, Guardian. The second year of Destiny will have its own challenges and rewards."

What the hell? All of the sudden I have 0/20 Golden Chests. Well, upon further investigation, I must have missed some fine print along the way (from the Triumph Emblem FAQ):

"We advise finding all 20 chests on a single character."

Well, that sucks. Why would it be able to count the conglomerate chests before last night, but not after? I even had the "Triumphs Completed" message before checking this morning. Oh well, plenty of other emblems to wear.

Theres a "bug"

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 14:53 (3157 days ago) @ squidnh3

They are investigating why several people had this problem. Im sure if you indeed did have all 20 chests across all your characters, you will be rewarded. I was lucky enough to get it, however I didnt have them all on one character.

Theres a "bug"

by squidnh3, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 15:01 (3157 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Ah, cool. I figured other people might have had the problem, but was afraid to search elsewhere for fear of spoilers.

Theres a "bug"

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 15:04 (3157 days ago) @ squidnh3

as odd as it sounds my GOTO for possible bugs, is the Bungie Help Forums, and typically you can look at what the Bungie account posts in the forums without fear of spoilers.

Hell, you should get two for that awesome save you made!

by BlackstarBSP, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 15:57 (3157 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread