Abandoned Quests? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 23:22 (3178 days ago)

So I was walking around the Tower and I noticed a bulletin board for Abandoned Quests. I decided to give it a look, expecting it to be empty since I accepted every quest I got today. But I was surprised to find that it's filled to the brim....with stuff I've already done! They even have a quest for 'A Guardian Rises', the first mission of the game.

I'm confused, and a little conflicted. Can I do these? Should I do them? And I guess most importantly, why are they there?

Incentive to replay them with the changes, I imagine.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 23:29 (3178 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 23:34 (3178 days ago) @ Funkmon

I'm honestly thinking maybe it's just a relic of the updated quest system.

Because of the changes, it registers that you haven't actually done those quests yet. But I don't actually know anything about it, obviously, just a thought.

Ooh, yeah, maybe.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 23:52 (3178 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Abandoned Quests?

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 00:08 (3178 days ago) @ Morpheus

By redoing the relevant quest-lines I was able to get a new Vestian Dynasty and Strangers Rifle - I had previously deleted them when in need of vault space.

So, there's always that reason!

Also, for small amounts of experience if you require such a thing.

Abandoned Quests?

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 00:51 (3178 days ago) @ Morpheus

So I was walking around the Tower and I noticed a bulletin board for Abandoned Quests. I decided to give it a look, expecting it to be empty since I accepted every quest I got today. But I was surprised to find that it's filled to the brim....with stuff I've already done! They even have a quest for 'A Guardian Rises', the first mission of the game.

I'm confused, and a little conflicted. Can I do these? Should I do them? And I guess most importantly, why are they there?

It's really more for new gaurdians, and they left it for everyone else.

That said, there are some missions we couldn't replay before right? This should allow those missions to be replayed.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 12:47 (3178 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm honestly thinking maybe it's just a relic of the updated quest system.

Because of the changes, it registers that you haven't actually done those quests yet. But I don't actually know anything about it, obviously, just a thought.

I think this is right. Does anyone know if you can replay quests?

Abandoned Quests?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 14:25 (3178 days ago) @ electricpirate

Maybe we can use it to replay the new subclass missions?

Doesn't look like it unless I screwed something up.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 14:32 (3178 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread