PSA: Killing the deathsingers in the daily heroic does nil. (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Friday, October 02, 2015, 15:27 (3128 days ago)

You get grimoire for doing it, but it doesn't unlock a special quest or anything. I just blew 40 minutes on it.

PSA: Killing the deathsingers in the daily heroic does nil.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, October 02, 2015, 16:01 (3128 days ago) @ Funkmon

You get grimoire for doing it, but it doesn't unlock a special quest or anything. I just blew 40 minutes on it.

I was brainstorming about this a little bit... has anyone tried going backwards from the start, back in to the Abyss?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, October 02, 2015, 16:06 (3128 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I went part way on normal. There's no weight of darkness but the lamps still explode. Didn't think to check the chest locations... Try that maybe!

by yakaman, Friday, October 02, 2015, 16:31 (3128 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I went part way on normal. There's no weight of darkness but the lamps still explode. Didn't think to check the chest locations... Try that maybe!

My buddy and I backtracked through most of the maze and found nothing in any of the doors, but I've never been a great abyss scout. So maybe there's something hidden somewhere...we found nil in the normal places though.

There's at least one Ghost back there, FWIW

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, October 02, 2015, 18:40 (3128 days ago) @ yakaman

- No text -

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, October 02, 2015, 16:36 (3128 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I checked all the chest locations on normal when I first ran the mission. Nothing, but it was fun exploring. Who knows about when it's the daily heroic tho'.

I did that the first time...

by slycrel ⌂, Friday, October 02, 2015, 17:35 (3128 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

...and walked around all over. I was curious if the raid chest still spawned in there or something. The lamps still explode, but there's no weight of darkness. Basically an empty abyss area.

I wondered about maybe going through one of the doors near the bridge, on either side, but didn't have the patience to try every door or area.

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Saturday, October 03, 2015, 01:14 (3128 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I was brainstorming about this a little bit... has anyone tried going backwards from the start, back in to the Abyss?

Yup. Didn't find anything. No enemies, no chests.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread