Iron Banner / Trials of Osiris Gear Link Page (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Monday, October 05, 2015, 09:47 (3124 days ago)

Found this helpful thing this morning.

Has the nice hover over feature. Most of the gear are re-skins. Trials armor looks the exact same, which is a little bit of a let down. Iron Banner gear looks great though!

Adepts

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, October 05, 2015, 12:06 (3124 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Cool, thanks for the link. Looks like the Adept versions from Trials are limited to Kinetic damage. :-\

:(

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, October 05, 2015, 12:12 (3124 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Adepts

by TheeChaos @, Monday, October 05, 2015, 12:53 (3124 days ago) @ Beorn

I didn't notice. I guess the benefit will be the gear, that provides the extra super energy when reviving teamates.

Probably wrong

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, October 05, 2015, 13:18 (3124 days ago) @ Beorn

Don't take that with any certainty. It lists the trials gear as 280, which is most likely not going to be the case.

Probably wrong

by TheeChaos @, Monday, October 05, 2015, 13:25 (3124 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Their site also lists exotics at 280 as well, but we all know they drop at different rates depending on your level. I think that is just what they use.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, October 05, 2015, 18:58 (3124 days ago) @ TheeChaos

The Destiny Wiki site lists the adept primaries as 310 attack. To me, this makes sense. No elemental, but they come as 310. This is going to make trials fairly lucrative in getting your gear up :-)

I am glad there are no Legendary primaries with elemental damage this time around.

310 isn't the only boon

by Kahzgul, Monday, October 05, 2015, 20:04 (3124 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The Destiny Wiki site lists the adept primaries as 310 attack. To me, this makes sense. No elemental, but they come as 310. This is going to make trials fairly lucrative in getting your gear up :-)

I am glad there are no Legendary primaries with elemental damage this time around.

The Adept weapons on Destinydb also show as having higher base stats than the non-adept versions. Just looking at them, they appear to be hand designed to be best in slot for each weapon group when it comes to pvp.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread