For those not playing Fallout 4 (Recruitment)

by Oholiab @, Thursday, November 12, 2015, 01:34 (3081 days ago)

Junior and I need one more for Nightfall!

GT: oholiab

cursed Shield Brothers...

by Oholiab @, Thursday, November 12, 2015, 02:50 (3081 days ago) @ Oholiab

Thanks, BeardFade for stepping in to help. I thought we played it well, but we kept getting overwhelmed at the end. No dice tonight.

question about the new Nightfall setup - is the strike random? If so, are the modifiers the same no matter what strike you get?

I'm pretty sure it's always the exact same strike

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, November 12, 2015, 07:15 (3081 days ago) @ Oholiab

I'd recommend cheesing Punch-bro. Bring a shotgun and just crouch right in front of him. He can't hit you. At all. He's, like, worse than Titans when it comes to his regular melee.

As for the adds, Telesto just wrecks those Psions. Bring at least one. Also, blocking incoming damage with any sword also helps a lot. The Void Exotic is also damn good against those Psions.

I'm pretty sure it's always the exact same strike

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, November 12, 2015, 12:12 (3081 days ago) @ ZackDark

There's also a cheese spot on the left of the doorway they enter out of. It only works for the guy that shoots the mortar things on the first round. He stays right next to the door, and if you're to his right (left of the doorway if you're looking at it), his mortars hit the ceiling.

The actual doorway is a cheese-spot too

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, November 12, 2015, 12:23 (3081 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I have never done it myself (unlike the tiny T-Rex melee cheese, which I have done while laughing my ass of with a 4th Horseman), but apparently you can stay inside the frame of the door they come from and it will protect you from most mortars.

The actual doorway is a cheese-spot too

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, November 12, 2015, 12:36 (3081 days ago) @ ZackDark

There's a light on the left side of the room (from where you enter) that you can jump on top of and the first brother will never come after you. It's also easy to shoot down on the guys coming out of the door near the light. You can drop down behind it for cover if you're getting shot at.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread