Happy Thanksgiving, Guardians! (DBO)

by Oholiab @, Thursday, November 26, 2015, 12:58 (3068 days ago)

Our clan is visiting family far away from our home and Xboxes this week, so we won't be seeing you in game for a while. I'm thankful to have a great community of fans for myself and my kids to game with. Pardon the dangling preposition.

Hope you all have a great holiday with loved ones in real life. Pro tip: stay away from the Casserole Of Unknown Origin. To our friends not in the United States - Happy Thursday!

+1

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, November 26, 2015, 13:06 (3068 days ago) @ Oholiab

Our clan is visiting family far away from our home and Xboxes this week, so we won't be seeing you in game for a while. I'm thankful to have a great community of fans for myself and my kids to game with. Pardon the dangling preposition.

Well said! Enjoy your family time!

To our friends not in the United States - Happy Thursday!

And have fun at work, suckers! (:

Heh

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, November 26, 2015, 13:56 (3068 days ago) @ cheapLEY

To our friends not in the United States - Happy Thursday!

And have fun at work, suckers! (:

I'm at work today, but have tomorrow off and some of our Canuckistani retailers are doing Black-Friday-ish stuff to stem the tide of border-crossers. Think I'll pick up an external drive for the ol' XB1 for cheap...

-- Steve's co-cubicle-monkey is heading south for the event anyway; her elbow-pad skills are stronger than his, apparently. (Or she's less claustrophobic, perhaps.)

Heh

by Funkmon @, Thursday, November 26, 2015, 14:48 (3068 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

It's insane how many Canadians we get on Thanksgiving weekends.

I worked at a mid-high end fashion store in a mall for a while, and maybe 10% of our customer base was Canadian. Not that weird; we're on the border in a 2 million square foot mall. Then on the day after Thanksgiving, that shot right up to nearly one third.

Some see it as great sport & no bag limit

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, November 26, 2015, 16:15 (3068 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

+1

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, November 26, 2015, 13:33 (3068 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

+1

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, November 26, 2015, 15:25 (3068 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

+1

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, November 26, 2015, 15:27 (3068 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

Happy Thanksgiving, Guardians!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, November 26, 2015, 17:27 (3068 days ago) @ Oholiab

I think I just ate a whole fried turkey to myself. Nap time.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Guardians!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, November 27, 2015, 18:12 (3066 days ago) @ bluerunner

And I have 1/2 a fried turkey to eat. Bring on the turkey sandwiches!

Same to you!

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Friday, November 27, 2015, 02:21 (3067 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

Happy Thursday to you too

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, November 27, 2015, 12:07 (3067 days ago) @ Oholiab

Hope yours was more interesting than ours in the Uk :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread