Vault of Farce - page links (Fan Creations)

by Lekku, Canada, Friday, November 27, 2015, 14:56 (3065 days ago)

Just wanted to report an issue with the Vault of Farce page on the front page. Once you click on the link if you try and go to the second page of comics it takes you back to the home page again instead of letting you view the rest of the strips. Similarly if you hit the second page directly with a link and try to go to the first it takes you to the front page again.

Thanks

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, November 27, 2015, 17:07 (3065 days ago) @ Lekku

I'll look into it.

*grabs phase inverter from toolkit*

Thanks

by Claude Errera @, Friday, November 27, 2015, 17:56 (3065 days ago) @ Beorn

I'll look into it.

*grabs phase inverter from toolkit*

lol

Fixed now. (I'm back!)

Thanks

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, November 27, 2015, 18:05 (3065 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Did someone fix all the early strips that had "vault-of-farce" missing from the keywords (a problem that just happened to be isolated to posts written by myself...), too? I had been planning to fix that, but I think they're all on there now.

Thanks

by Claude Errera @, Friday, November 27, 2015, 18:06 (3065 days ago) @ Leviathan

Did someone fix all the early strips that had "vault-of-farce" missing from the keywords (a problem that just happened to be isolated to posts written by myself...), too? I had been planning to fix that, but I think they're all on there now.

Yeah, I did that a little while ago.

Part 1 of 2

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, November 27, 2015, 19:34 (3065 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Yeah, I did that a little while ago.

You're a good person!

Vault of Farce - page links

by Stuntmutt, Friday, November 27, 2015, 17:46 (3065 days ago) @ Lekku

That was specially programmed in as a defence mechanism.

+1 that crossed my mind

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, November 27, 2015, 18:08 (3065 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

- No text -

by Lekku, Canada, Friday, November 27, 2015, 19:01 (3065 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

It did cross my mind that it could be Andy Kaufman-esque.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, November 27, 2015, 19:21 (3065 days ago) @ Lekku

It did cross my mind that it could be Andy Kaufman-esque.

Nope, just incompetent coding.

For the record, I would never, ever do anything Andy Kaufman-esque (except by accident) - I really disliked him.

Part 2 of 2

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, November 27, 2015, 19:35 (3065 days ago) @ Claude Errera

For the record, I would never, ever do anything Andy Kaufman-esque (except by accident) - I really disliked him.

You're a horrible person!

Part 2 of 2

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, November 27, 2015, 21:24 (3065 days ago) @ Leviathan

You're a horrible person!

I read "part 2 of 2" first, followed by "part 1 of 2", and now you're the Harold Pinter of forum posters ;p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread