Black Spindle...!!! O_o (Destiny)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 07:16 (3071 days ago)

Thanks to Steel and Mig for the awesome fun game, that literally came down to the last second; ending with Mig's rocket taking the shields off the last Captain, and my suicide rocket finishing him off as the clock ticked 1-0...

Steel; please post your capture!

Congrats! :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 11:44 (3070 days ago) @ Mid7night

- No text -

Black Spindle video

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 15:07 (3070 days ago) @ Mid7night
edited by SteelGaribaldi, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 16:00

Miguel takes out the shields, Mid7night kills it.

I like the part at 11 seconds where I get stuck on the railing and drop into the hole between platforms for a second.

Direct to youtube

EDIT:
Link to game.

Clutch AF

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, November 29, 2015, 16:23 (3070 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

Thanks for uploading!

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 21:26 (3070 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I keep watching it in slo-mo, even though it's jumpy, trying to see when exactly when my rocket hit the Captain. I looks like I shot him right at 1sec. So glad we pulled that off...I don't know if I would have had the stamina after that for another run. :P

Thanks for uploading!

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 22:39 (3070 days ago) @ Mid7night

I keep watching it in slo-mo, even though it's jumpy, trying to see when exactly when my rocket hit the Captain. I looks like I shot him right at 1sec. So glad we pulled that off...I don't know if I would have had the stamina after that for another run. :P

Seriously, I'd have cried.

I remember running that mission the second time it was the daily with Anton and . . . SteelGaribaldi, maybe? We were quite a few tries deep, and I had said I was done like three tries ago and completely exhausted when we finally got it done with not much time left. Not anywhere as close as that, though, I don't think!

Thanks for uploading!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, November 30, 2015, 01:22 (3070 days ago) @ cheapLEY

When I got mine it finished in the final second or two too. huge feeling of relief. (IIRC Cruel was there?) It's kind of amazing that the Spindle still has this clutch moment required, sit around the campfire telling war stories aspect to it all these months in.

That is insane.

by Funkmon @, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 22:37 (3070 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread