Imago Loop feels like a pre TTK hand cannon (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 14:38 (3043 days ago)

Imago Loop with a range boosting perk in the middle actually feels like a pre 2.0 hand cannon! I got it as a drop yesterday, and I think it's very good. More range and only slightly less stability than a Hawkmoon. I was killing and shooting stuff like I did in the old days!

Plus you know, it looks like Fatebringer. This thing is going to be beastly once hand cannons get the buff and Hawkmoon gets the nerf in the december patch. If I can get it to 310+ I would use it in the hard mode raid. It's that awesome. I think you get this from the Undying mind strike.

Imago Loop feels like a pre TTK hand cannon

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 14:44 (3043 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Nice! I've been trying to get one of those since TTK launched. Must've run the Undying Mind 50 times... No luck so far. Glad you're enjoying it :)

Imago Loop feels like a pre TTK hand cannon

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 16:28 (3043 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nice! I've been trying to get one of those since TTK launched. Must've run the Undying Mind 50 times... No luck so far. Glad you're enjoying it :)

Echo Chamber is a quick way to get it too. Plus you can get the Theosyion Vibrissae Warlock Gauntlets as well, so you double your chances at a drop. :v

Did you like Vision of Confluence?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 30, 2015, 04:12 (3042 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Treads Upon Stars feels extremely similar. It's a good scout rifle. It drops from the shield brothers.

Suros scout rifle with full auto + appended mag + stability.

by Funkmon @, Monday, November 30, 2015, 04:29 (3042 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread