This is what happens when you fight 3 sunsingers in trials (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 14:57 (3061 days ago)

You get rounds like this:

Video is private, cannot watch.

by TheeChaos @, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 15:07 (3061 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Oops. fixed.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 15:09 (3061 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

Silly Cody

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, November 29, 2015, 16:29 (3061 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Should've done this:

Silly Cody

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 17:52 (3061 days ago) @ ZackDark

From now on I will! That's great!

Holy shi . . .

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 16:52 (3061 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That looked intense!

Wow. That was intense.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Sunday, November 29, 2015, 19:45 (3061 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

This is what happens when you fight 3 sunsingers in trials

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, November 30, 2015, 04:06 (3060 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Your opponents were very smart. That one guy held off super for a wipe--TWICE--before selfing right in front of you.

You did an excellent job of reviving Speed and Otter at the right time, too--the elimination matches I've played, I swear a Guardian orb can be an entire team's(90% of them mine) undoing. Obviously, you had a Crest--exactly what I'd wear.

It's even more commendable that you kept your cool that whole time. If it were me, having to watch five revives, I would've been too angry to keep my gun straight. I was kinda upset just watching.

It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, though--judging by the title, I was thinking all three of them were going to self-resurrect at once, and create utter chaos. I have to admit, though--that was definitely something to watch!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread