Anyone on 360? (Destiny)

by Raflection, Monday, November 30, 2015, 19:24 (3040 days ago)

I really want to run trials with some of you guys, I know you're good and I just can't find 2 decent people to get victories.

Anyone who wants to run trials on 360, I'll be on for the next 3 hours. Pleeeeasee hit me up with a message on xbl,
GT: raflection

:)

Anyone on 360?

by Up North 65 @, Monday, November 30, 2015, 20:22 (3040 days ago) @ Raflection

Well currently on the 360 is monochrone, kornman, forgetful jones, and my self. Several others stop by to regale us with stories of the promised land but we cover our ears and shoo them off. I'll be on tonight and haven't given trials a run in a very long time so I'm down.

Anyone on 360?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, November 30, 2015, 20:42 (3040 days ago) @ Up North 65

Well currently on the 360 is monochrone, kornman, forgetful jones, and my self. Several others stop by to regale us with stories of the promised land but we cover our ears and shoo them off. I'll be on tonight and haven't given trials a run in a very long time so I'm down.

Don't forget me! :P

Family emergency has kept me off of late though. Maybe things will slow down here soon.

Figured your gps went haywire and you got lost

by Up North 65 @, Monday, November 30, 2015, 20:44 (3040 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

Anyone on 360?

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Monday, November 30, 2015, 20:49 (3040 days ago) @ Up North 65

I'd run with you if it's after 6:30 PST.

745ish your time, I have to go save a broke down vehicle

by Up North 65 @, Monday, November 30, 2015, 21:21 (3040 days ago) @ BeardFade

- No text -

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 18:15 (3040 days ago) @ Up North 65

Ever get that vehicle fixed? I never saw you sign in last night. Maybe we start trying this weekend. It's pretty much a guaranteed 225 legendary marks for running all three characters through 2 passage tickets each.

by Up North 65 @, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 21:53 (3039 days ago) @ BeardFade

Just finished fixing it. By the time I got home last night it was 8 here. I logged on but yall had moved to nap time. I'm game this weekend for shenanigans.

rumor has it...

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 04:03 (3040 days ago) @ Up North 65

I see you signed up for an Xbone event.... ?!

Sshhhhh.

by Up North 65 @, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 05:01 (3040 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

I am, but I'm at work.

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Monday, November 30, 2015, 20:48 (3040 days ago) @ Raflection

Hey, I won't be home in that amount of time. But I still occasionally play on my 360 and I enjoy playing Trials. Add me, and we'll do it sometime. Maybe this coming weekend.

I'm on some, weird times though...

by DocOctavius, Orlando Florida, Monday, November 30, 2015, 21:35 (3040 days ago) @ Raflection

...because of our new baby. I end up playing for an hour or two in the middle of the night while the wife and baby are asleep, but I dont think my brain is up for trials at the moment. Was craving a raid and realized it's not possible time wise. Baby Violet is healthy and perfect so I'm not complaining :)

FYI I'm Forgetful Jones on xbl if you want to add me anyway

Congrats on the baby!

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Monday, November 30, 2015, 21:37 (3040 days ago) @ DocOctavius

Been a while since we played together so I don't think I've had a chance to tell you that!

Thanks! 3 weeks today. So tired... -_-

by DocOctavius, Orlando Florida, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 01:24 (3040 days ago) @ BeardFade

- No text -

It gets better

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 17:00 (3040 days ago) @ DocOctavius

Eventually they figure out where the cookies are, and how to get to them, and you leave the room to go to the bathroom, and come back to your 3 year old with a gallon of milk and half eaten oreos everywhere....

There's some science, too

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 21:03 (3039 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Infants under 6 months of age have 'active sleep' which is basically REM sleep (dream sleep) but they don't have the same paralyzing chemicals to stop their muscle movements that older humans do. That's why young babies throw their arms and kick their feet while sleeping.

For example, when your baby has a dream (s)he is punching Xur because he tricked them into spending all their strange coins on Y1 exotics, (s)he will actually flail her arms. You, being the mature adult you are, will only dream this movement and your fists of fury won't lash out, because the only muscles active during REM sleep are your eye muscles, your diaphragm, and your heart.

Infants also sleep and wake a lot more per day (I'm sure you're saying DUH loudly right now,) but there has been interesting research into this that results in confusing graphs of wakefulness.

Question.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 21:05 (3039 days ago) @ marmot 1333

I am told while falling asleep I twitch and occasionally have full body spasms for a couple seconds. Do I have a brain tumor?

Question.

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 21:07 (3039 days ago) @ Funkmon

No, that's quite common. It's called a hypnagogic jerk.

There have been studies linking REM Behavior Disorder and brain tumors, but REM Behavior Disorder is very, very rare.

I'm on some, weird times though...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 17:07 (3040 days ago) @ DocOctavius

...because of our new baby. I end up playing for an hour or two in the middle of the night while the wife and baby are asleep, but I dont think my brain is up for trials at the moment. Was craving a raid and realized it's not possible time wise. Baby Violet is healthy and perfect so I'm not complaining :)

FYI I'm Forgetful Jones on xbl if you want to add me anyway

Congrats! My daughter isn't quite 2 yet, but I can already say that being a parent is the most incredible experience :)

Still here

by Oholiab @, Monday, November 30, 2015, 23:52 (3040 days ago) @ Raflection

I really don't care which console I play on - both are hooked up to the receiver and easily accessible. I've been unable to play much Destiny for a couple weeks due to life's other responsibilities.

As for Trials, Junior is ALWAYS up for those when he has the time. Best to set up a 360 FTB event, and if he can make it, we'll sign him up.

Anyone on 360?

by Monochron, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 17:04 (3040 days ago) @ Raflection

I'll still join 360 events if I'm available, but I too have moved on to the promised land. Things are shiny here, and menu load times are gloriously low!

Thanks everyone :)

by Raflection, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 21:29 (3039 days ago) @ Monochron

Added some guys on 360. Feel free anyone I accidentally missed to drop me a friend request.

Also, @oholiab I explained before that because I play at random times on set days it's hard to set up an event.

Ah... Understood. Please forgive my hasty reading of the OP

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 22:16 (3039 days ago) @ Raflection

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread